Chapter 163: This is my man!

The scent was scented in the camp, and Shen Qianling was caught as soon as he entered the door. He almost couldn't help sneezing.

The floor was covered with soft woolen blankets, and an alien-dressed woman was lying lazily on a soft couch, with a plate of grapes on her hand.

Shen Xiaoshou immediately slammed the alarm bell, because the princess didn't seem very ugly, and her figure was very hot! Can't the collar be pulled up a little? I want to find a cloth to surround it!

Seeing the two men coming in, Minada dropped the grapes in her hand and was helped by the maid to stand up, looking at Qin Shaoyu with interest.

What to see! Shen Xiao is angry, this is my man!

Qin Shaoyu nodded slightly and did not look at her.

"You stay." Minada pointed Shen Qianling, "you go out."

On what basis! Shen Qianling grasped Qin Shaoyu's arm tightly, and the eye socket brush turned red, "Mr. Save me." Dare to let me go out and try one!

"What do you want?" Qin Shaoyu looked coldly at Minada.

"Of course it is you." Manada sat back to the bed, "when the day my king invades Middle-earth, I will seal you for eighteen."

Shen Qianling desperately rubbed his palms, you just need to be blocked by others as a duck!

Qin Shaoyu's brow frowned slightly, apparently he was not clear about this "coupling".

"Taike is the princess's husband." The maid on the side said, "Sixteen have been sealed now. If you agree, you will be the eighteenth."

Shen Qianling was wondering, although the point of concern seemed to be a little partial, but why is it eighteen after sixteen? No seventeen is unscientific.

"Eighteen is an auspicious number in Mobei. The princess is willing to give you eighteen, which is a great glory. Not quick to thank you?" Seeing Qin Shaoyu standing still, the maid hurriedly raised her eyebrows.

Shen Qianling: ...

I thank your family.

"It doesn't matter." Minada obviously had a good opinion of Qin Shaoyu, so she waved her handmaid to retreat, "The twisted melon is not sweet, I will give you a few days to consider."

"If after a few days, my husband is still reluctant?" Shen Qianling asked timidly, "Can the princess let us go back?"

"Go back?" Manada suddenly laughed sharply.

Don't be so scary without warning! Shen Xiaoshou cooperated to hide behind Qin Shaoyu, revealing one eye to see her.

"If you don't want to, I'll kill you and throw them in the desert to feed the vultures." Manada said slowly.

Shen Qianling vomits blood, isn't it sweet that you call strong twist?

"What's your name?" Minada asked Qin Shaoyu.

Qin Shaoyu snorted coldly, his eyes still refused to look at her.

"Bold!" The maid stepped forward and raised her hand, as if to teach Qin Shaoyu, but was slapped by Minada.

"Princess." The maid covered her face and kneeled on the ground.

"My guest, when is your turn to do it." Manada asked sharply.

"Merlin knew something wrong." The maid's voice shuddered.

"If you dare to do this next time, don't blame me for being rude." Minada looked at Qin Shaoyu and said, "I like you like this. My temperament is as strong as our Mobe man, and his appearance is as beautiful as the Central Plains man."