Chapter 121-The Lord Qin Palace is a Good Attack!

The bonfire in the venue is still going on. The hairballs are walking around, and they have a round belly. They have the potential of a sister-in-law!

A group of dark guards followed with a lot of emotions. The young master of my house really couldn't be more domineering. It was very reliable at first sight. Following it we really felt very, very secure.

On the fire not far away, dozens of fish were grilling sizzling and giving off an enticing scent. So the fur ball jumped over, but before he had time to eat his mouth, he was pinched by a drunk and confused man, "I haven't pulled out the hair. Why did you make it?"

"Stop!" An Weiwei was shocked when he saw this, and dared to bake the master of my house for a minute and desperately work with you! However, they have n’t waited for them to pounce. The fur ball has already bowed his head in anger, and the strong man let out his hand with a sigh of relief. The fur ball fell to the ground and then leaped, and opened his short wings to give the strong man a slapp !!

The strong man rolled over with his face in his face, his expression extremely distressed.

The movement was a little big, and the crowd around them came around. Qin Shaoyu and Shen Qianling saw from a distance and walked hand in hand.

The dark guard quickly hugged the owner of his young palace. Several other people raised the strong man and saw his jaw crooked to one side, apparently dislocated.

"Oh!" Mao Qiu shook his head wildly, and he was very angry!

"What's going on?" Qin Shaoyu frowned.

The dark guard said the matter just now, Shen Qianling was in a mixed mood after he heard it, and took the wool ball in his arms.

"Go take him to see the doctor and apologize and lose some money." Qin Shaoyu was also a little speechless about his son.

The dark guard led to leave, watching the crowd burst into tears, the young master of the palace ... The original rumor stories are true, Shen Gongzi really turned against the sky and gave birth to a phoenix to the master of the palace!

Touching.

"Oh!" Mao Qiu kicked his legs seriously.

"Wow!" The crowd crowded their chests and exclaimed. Is this to falsify the thunder and lightning?

Shen Qianling held it back decisively.

Can't be more shameful!

"I don't usually see it so fierce?" Qin Shaoyu poked at his son's head.

"Since the last time I ate the berries brought back by the Dark Guard, this has become the case!" Shen Qianling was extremely distressed. "It is a trivial matter to step on a broken table. What if you have been hurting like this today."

"Only pay close attention along the way, ask Master after arriving at the South China Sea, maybe there is a way to solve it." Qin Shaoyu suggested, "otherwise stay in Fenghuang Mountain temporarily?"

Shen Qianling hesitated.

"Oh!" The fur ball was leaning on his head, and Xiaodou's eyes were glittering and his whole body was fluffy!

Shen Xiao felt soft after he felt at ease, and rubbed it with his thumb. "Not willing."

"Then bring it." Qin Shaoyu said, "If it weren't for that person mistakenly regarded it as roast chicken, nothing would happen."

Shen Qianling was amused, and reached out and rubbed his head.

"Gongzhu!" Hua Tang ran all the way.

"Yeah!" Mao Qiu opened his wings in a spirited manner, intending to pounce on him for a moment!