Chapter 169-The Demon King!

Early the next morning, the sun was shining gently into the window. Shen Qianling stumbled over the quilt covering his head, intending to stay in bed for a while.

There was a low laugh in the ear, and then a hot and humid kiss fell on the ear, "Pig."

"Don't make trouble." Shen Qianling rolled towards the wall.

"Get up for breakfast." Qin Shaoyu hugged him, "obedient."

"It's still early." Shen Qianling yawned.

"I can't wait." Qin Shaoyu helped him get dressed.

"What can't you wait for?" Shen Qianling was confused.

"What do you say?" Qin Shaoyu squeezed his face, "I said yes last night, don't regret it."

Shen Qianling: ...

Some things don't even need to be remembered so clearly.

"Did you have breakfast first or go to your father-in-law first?" Qin Shaoyu asked.

Shen Qianling calmly returned to bed holding the quilt. "I need to sleep for a while."

Hold tight.

"No sleep." Qin Shaoyu pulled the person back into his arms. "You can't give up all the time, you sleep all the time, you must be responsible to me."

"I don't want to be responsible." Shen Qianling crawled into the bed. "I'm used to it. This young man is still taking advantage of his youth and beauty, and look for a good family to marry."

"No." Qin Shaoyu pressed on him, "I depend on you."

"Don't mess around!" Shen Qianling protested indignantly.

Qin Shaoyu turned his body around, bowed his head and kissed softly.

Shen Xiaoshou hummed and closed his eyes, very arrogant.

"Let's go together?" Qin Shaoyu asked him after a kiss.

There was a knife across the board, Shen Qianling took a deep breath, "No need, you wait for me outside the door."

"Okay." Qin Shaoyu looked at him. "Don't be nervous, it's a big deal that we will run away. I won't work much, and you won't lose."

Shen Qianling was teased, and stretched his hands around his neck. "Well, if my father refuses to agree, I will take you on an elopement!"

After a brief breakfast, the two went to the study together.

"Zhuang owner." The servant said outside the house, "Little Master said that I have to find you something."

"It's rare to stay in bed." Shen Zhuangzhu put down the book in his hand, "tell him to come in."

"Dad." Shen Qianling pushed in the door.

"Why get up so early," said Shen Zhuang. "Hurrying on the road every day, you should rest for a while when you get home."

I also want to sleep well. Shen Xiaoshou burst into tears. If you promised our marriage yesterday, then I must still be comfortable in the bed!

"Did you have breakfast?" Shen Zhuangzhu asked again.

"Well, I've eaten." Shen Qianling sat beside him. "I have something to tell my father."

"Do you want to regret marriage?" Shen Zhuangzhu asked.

Of course not! Shen Qianling said boldly, "I want to marry him."

The owner of Shen Zhuang was tight-hearted and said, "This matter is not in a hurry, and we will discuss it later."

"I have something to discuss." Shen Qianling said, "This is clearly what you promised." And even the engagement gift was collected!