Chapter 150-I'm in a hurry!

For Ye Jin, Shen Qianfeng has always been gentle and petting. He usually said that he would never go west if he went east. After a long time, Ye Jin has also been used to his modesty and patience, so he was suddenly surprised by his slightly strong attitude, and he was fainted by his relatives. He didn't know how to deal with it for a while.

When it was hard to recover a trace of clarity, it was discovered that they did not know when the two had rolled onto the bed, and their postures were particularly unharmonious.

...

"Xiao Jin." Shen Qianfeng pressed on him, holding his wrist tightly, his eyes were agitated, but he didn't dare to be too pretentious.

Ye Jin, don't overdo it, her ears are red, her expression is very, very, very, proud.

The person who was thinking about it was under him, his thin clothes were wet with water, and he was tightly attached to his body. His white and slender body was looming, and most importantly, he didn't seem to resist all this.

At this point, if Shen Daxia doesn't act, it is the eunuch!

Peeling the soaked clothes off his shoulders, Shen Qianfeng lowered his head and kissed at his shoulder socket.

Although the height is almost the same as Shen Qianling, Ye Jin is obviously thinner. Not only does he not have a fleshy belly, but even his waist is thinner than an ordinary man.

Shen Qianfeng hugged him tightly in his left hand, his fine kisses never stopped, and his right hand went all the way down, stopping at his most sensitive place.

On weekdays, he was held in places that he rarely touched. Ye Jin expected to explode instantly, struggling to push away, but he was held tighter, his lips were bitten wantonly, even the surrounding air seemed to be Has been pulled away. Between the brain's faintness, all the strength and consciousness in the whole body were removed, leaving only the most primitive pleasure, which opened as his movement spread.

Unsure how long it took, Ye Jin leaned in his arms, gasping with his eyes closed.

"Xiao Jin." Shen Qianfeng wiped off the things on his hand and bowed his head to kiss him.

Ye Jin closed her eyes and pretended to be an ostrich.

Shen Qianfeng didn't force him, but comforted him for a while, until he was sure that he was no longer as helpless as before, and then laid the person gently on the bed.

Ye Jin grasped the sheets, desperately holding back the possibility of wanting to punch him.

If you are stunned at this time, maybe you will not lift it ... It doesn't matter if you don't lift it, but maybe you have to treat him!

Who wants to cure that stuff!

Nausea is dead!

Lord Ye Gu showed a disgusting expression!

"What's wrong?" Shen Qianfeng asked.

Ye Jin slapped him, calmly said, "Go out!"

Very righteous.

Of course Shen Qianfeng wouldn't bother with his little temper, not only didn't go out, but bowed his head and kissed the soft lips again.

Courage is getting bigger! Ye Jin was angry and opened his mouth to bite him.

A slight tingling of the tongue continued to my heart. So Shen Qianfeng's action was even more aggressive, Ye Jin was breathing shortly, and his arms rarely reached his shoulders. This kind of scene was really burning and loving!

Then at the next moment, there was a guard in the yard with a long voice, "The emperor drove—"

Lying down! Ye Jin was instantly agitated, pushing the person away and pulling the quilt, "Just say I'm not here!"