Chapter 156: I will accompany you to the desert!

Seeing Lingshi in such an unpredictable situation, Shen Qianling felt a little complicated.

However, the fur ball was very happy, and howled openly.

Mrs. Xiao smiled, took out the black-colored Fei and placed it on the table. The fur ball immediately twisted and twisted, and plucked it with her small claws to play.

Shen Qianling tangled, "I--"

"Thank you, Madam." Before saying a word, Qin Shaoyu interrupted, and squeezed gently on his back.

Shen Qianling: ...

"This bead was originally a booty. It looked very round and left it. It is just for this little thing today." Mrs. Xiao laughed. "It is also my blessing to see the Phoenix in my own life."

"Oh!" The fur ball pressed the beads under the belly, obviously very much.

Shen Qianling had to say, "Thank you, Madam."

"It's useless to stay with me, and it's so comfortable to give it to me." The old lady teased the ball with her fingers and asked casually, "Where did you find this little thing?"

Qin Shaoyu was shameless and fluent, "Ling Ersheng."

"Talking in a mess!" Shen Qianling said with tears and smiles, and said to Mrs. Xiao, "It was given to me by Master."

"Do you still have a master?" Madam Xiao was surprised.

"Well." Shen Qianling nodded. "Master did not teach me martial arts, but he was very good to me."

"It's normal not to teach you martial arts." Mrs. Xiao nodded. "Will he teach you to transform or to practice alchemy?"

Shen Qianling: ...

Actually none!

Qin Shaoyu laughed sorely in his stomach.

"Where is your Master sacred?" Mrs. Xiao was still asking.

Shen Qianling said with a hint of hope, "My Master is a real star."

"Is he?" Mrs. Xiao was surprised.

"Yeah!" Shen Qianling nodded vigorously, mortal!

"I said that he was a **** of the sun, and he really wasn't human." Madam Xiao said with emotion.

Shen Qianling heard tears, and not only did he not wash himself, he dragged the master down!

In the future, it will be expelled from the division, especially miserable.

"Old lady," the steward said at the door. "The meal is ready."

"Go, eat." Madam Xiao stood up cheerfully, holding Shen Qianling's hand affectionately.

The fur ball squatted on the table and howled, signalling his dad to remember to take the beads.

"Little fortune fan." Qin Shaoyu knocked on his head and packed the beads into a sac.

Mao Qiuhao shook his head. Everywhere he went, people gave gifts. Torii was really brilliant.

"Mother-in-law, Lord Qin Gong." Xiao Jie was waiting in the dining room, and when he saw the crowd, he hurried forward. "This is Shen Gongzi?"

"Um." Shen Qianling nodded. "Master Xiao."

"Sit down." Xiao Jie personally opened the chair. "It's all home-cooked dishes. I also asked the host of Qin Gong and Shen Gongzi not to abandon it."

"Master Xiao is polite." Shen Qianling looked at the large table in front of him. Although his expression was calm, he really wanted to eat it.

Roast leg of lamb or something.