Chapter 79-The Snowman is Still Crazy!

As soon as this word came out, everyone in the room was startled.

Before waiting for everyone's reaction, Yin Wushuang flew forward and rushed out.

The front yard was already in chaos. Yin Luoxue was red with both eyes and holding a sword. Jiang Yanlong and Jiang Yinlong were forced to retreat by him, but also took into account that Wu Xuemen's face did not dare to hurt him, and there was no way to retreat, but at this time Yin Wushuang finally arrived. At first sight, the brothers of the Jiang family were relieved, and Qi Qifei flew to the back, returning the hot potato to him.

"Falling snow!" Yin Wushuang yelled.

Yin Luo Xuemuran looked at him, and the sword in his hand trembled and stabbed towards him obliquely.

Shen Qianling just rushed over by Qin Shaoyu, and just happened to see this scene. Yin Wushuang leaped flatly, and his white clothes fluttered in the wind, like a light butterfly, seemingly weak, but his shot was faster than lightning.

Shen Qianling felt a sudden crisis in his heart, because it was obviously higher than the radio gymnastics. It was really uncomfortable to be compared with the rivals again and again!

Yin Luoxue had a stroke in his chest, and the sword in his hand fell to the ground.

Yin Wushuang had just reached out and wanted to pull him, but Qin Shaoyu suddenly looked sharp, "Be careful!"

Shen Qianling was taken aback. Master Xia, don't you shout without warning, this kind of thing is scary.

Yin Wushuang's action was stagnant, Yin Luoxue slashed at him with one palm, the blue halo flickered between his fingers, and when he looked closely, it was a dense silver needle that had been quenched and poisoned.

Shen Qianfeng and Xiao Zhan shot at the same time, holding Yin Luoxue behind him.

Yin Wushuang split his palm on the side of his neck and stunned him.

"Are you stunned again?" Shen Qianling whispered.

Qin Shaoyu nodded.

"Thank you for all your help." Yin Wushuang hugged Yin Xueshen expressionlessly, Shi Shiran walked towards his residence, leaving a very noble back!

Shen Qianling poked in his heart, this expression said that he was thanking, but did not know that someone else owed him a few hangs of money.

"What do you think?" Shen Qianfeng asked Qin Shaoyu.

Qin Gongzhu was serious, "I don't have any opinion."

"How come?" Shen Qianfeng did not respond.

"Why not? I only have opinions on Linger." Qin Shaoyu frankly touched his small hands in front of his sister-in-law and his love rival.

Shen Qianling: ...

Enough to feed you!

Annoying!

Xiao Zhan's eyes were very, very angry!

"I'll go back first." Shen Xiaoshou was weak, "You discuss the business."

"Not allowed to go." Qin Shaoyu knocked him back, "Obviously, Yin Luoxue was a hit."

Xiao Zhan sneered, "This still needs your analysis?"

"Look." Qin Shaoyu looked at Shen Qianling with innocent eyes, "It's not that I don't speak well, it's that he deliberately makes trouble when I say it."

Shen Qianling stood upside down. Shaoxia, you kind of kindergarten kid to sue the teacher, what kind of tone do you want.

Xiao Xiao, another party member, was also very angry. "What made me intentionally mess with you? Such things as Zhongli can also be seen by blind people. It's better not to say nonsense!"