Chapter 120-Unstoppable!

"How are things going down the mountain recently?" Qin Shaoyu asked as he walked to the training ground.

"It's calm and calm." Hua Tang said, "In addition to the government still tracking down the people who died that day, the rivers and lakes have gradually returned to the previous order."

"Government?" Qin Shaoyu raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Hua Tang's expression was also a little puzzled. "The brethren had to check in person, but the real person went down the mountain a few days ago and said that this matter does not require us to intervene in the government, and refused to give reasons. Brothers, respect He was the master of the palace and Shen Gongzi, and was also a martial arts champion, so he cancelled the action as he said. "

"What do you think the seniors mean this time?" Shen Qianfeng asked Qin Shaoyu.

What else could be interesting. Shen Xiaoshou sighed in his heart. When will his brother know that Hong Gu is dead?

It's very urgent.

"Master naturally has his thoughts." Qin Shaoyu smiled. "Maybe the government has another way."

"Really?" Shen Qianfeng frowned slightly after hearing the words, and still wanted to say something, an exclamation came from the front.

"Shen Gongzi!" Dark Wei hurried up and felt that the chicken was freezing!

Shen Xiaoshou smiled and looked very cute!

So the dark guards immediately felt a lot of emotions. It was really more flattering to see my wife for many days. I really wanted to hug or even touch my little hand. But some palace masters are not so dared. So it ’s the most troublesome to say what the palace master is. Nope.

"I brought a gift for you." Shen Qianling took a food box from Qin Shaoyu. "It is a unique pork from Phoenix Mountain. I just roasted it in the morning."

The dark guard burst into tears, so intimate it was really unbearable.

"These days we are away, everyone has worked hard." Shen Qianling was very sensible.

How can it be hard, since we know that the master of the palace is okay, we can relax easily, there is silver every day! An Wei warmly invited, "Do you want to see our training nursing home?"

"Okay." Shen Qianling readily agreed.

So the dark guard rejoiced and gathered him into the martial arts field.

Shen Qianfeng sympathized and looked at Qin Shaoyu, "Is this really your subordinate?" How much of it can be regarded as escape from the dead, even a token greeting!

Qin Gongzhu: ...

Hua Tang coughed, "In fact, when the palace master was just injured, the brethren also chased after the murderer without any sleep. Later, he learned that the palace master was all right, and then he relaxed.

"Nothing." Qin Shaoyu's head hurt, "Let's go and find Xiao Zhan and Yin Wushuang."

"Wait." The other dark guard went halfway, suddenly feeling something wrong. "Did we say hello to the palace master just now?"

The rest of the people were stunned for a moment, then looked at each other and quickly rushed out, faster than that.

My mother-in-law, we actually forgot the palace owner!

Shen Qianling stood in the spot and had a god.

The dark guard who protected him left a serious explanation, "Everyone does not intentionally ignore the palace master."