Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    It has just rained in Nancheng, and there is a faint smell of damp soil in the air.

    The light was slightly dim, the ground was wet everywhere, and the sound of cursing came from a remote alley.

    "This kid is a bitch, he needs to be dealt with!"

    "Little bastard, don't piss and take pictures of what he is. He is crazy about money and power? You dare to provoke anyone!" "You dare to stare at

    me, You're looking for death, aren't you?"

    The man didn't finish his sentence, but there was a muffled sound of punching and kicking.

    Accompanied by a burst of laughter, it was extremely ear-piercing and disturbing to the noisy people.

    It was cold outside after it had just rained.

    Shi Yu shivered involuntarily, and rubbed her hands in front of her face, as if she still felt cold, she breathed out again to keep warm.

    "How long?" Shi Yu asked inwardly with a blank face.

    In the next second, a mechanical electronic sound sounded in her mind.

    [According to the plot, after one minute, you can go there and sneer at the male protagonist who was beaten until he collapsed. ]

    [This is your first task point, come on! I like you! ! ]

    [Don't be nervous, it's just a few simple lines, take it easy. ]

    I can tell that the voice is very excited, as if seeing the salesperson of a big customer, he is encouraging and comforting at the same time.

    Shi Yu didn't respond, and said "Mmm" with a sullen face, without saying much.

    She just stood motionless at the corner of the street, counting the time silently in her heart, completely oblivious to the gazes of passers-by.

    Shi Yusheng was extremely good-looking, with a fair complexion, red lips and white teeth. The hair is naturally curly, tied into a ponytail and tied behind the head, and matched with a school uniform, full of youthfulness. There is obviously no element of desire in her body, but she vividly outlines a soul-stirring beauty.

    The fly in the ointment is that Shi Yu's eyes are too empty.

    It seems that she doesn't care about anything, and there is nothing that can attract her attention. It is empty and forcibly suppresses the feeling of youthful vitality.

    A decadent girl with no emotions and a very obvious loss.

    But it is such a person, and then he will play the role of a person with a vicious mind.

    Not long ago, Shi Yu signed an agreement with a system called the "wicked system".

    According to the system, the plots in the world of Wen are all pre-set, but they lack vividness and authenticity, and they lack some human atmosphere. That's why it is necessary to find a matching host, live in this world, and let all the storylines unfold.

    When a host appears, this literary world can be regarded as "living" in the true sense.

    As long as Shi Yu follows the plot in the book and helps the male protagonist Jing Weiyun grow up black and become ambitious, the system will realize one of her wishes.

    It's ironic that she still has a wish after a funeral.

    At this moment, the system's notification sounded, and the time was up.