Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Except for some exams, Jing said that Yun would go back, and usually ran on both sides of the training camp and Jing's house.

    Chu Li felt that this kid was going crazy.

    He has very little rest time every day, and often stays up all night. Even though his time is full and he is very tired, he just can't sleep and suffers from severe insomnia.

    For a moment, Chu Li felt that Jing Weiyun was dead.

    The young man was exceptionally silent, there was no light reflected in the dark pupils, only a dead silence.

    He is alive, but he doesn't seem to be alive, as if he has lost the most important soul of human beings, doing various things mechanically like a walking dead.

    Chu Li sits in the driving seat and drives. She can control everything she likes with confidence. Most of the time, she drives out by herself.

    At this time, the car was driving on the road, and she frequently raised her eyes to look at the boy in the side-view mirror.

    Finally, he couldn't hold back, and said casually, "I heard that your little girlfriend has done well in the exams these few times."

    Jing Weiyun didn't respond, and put a black laptop on his lap, keeping his eyes on the screen all the time.

    "Her family found a psychiatrist for her, and they go there once a week. If you want to see her, I can give her the address..."

    Before Chu Li could finish speaking, Jing Zhiyun suddenly interrupted: "Check her ?”

    His voice was a little hoarse, with an indescribable ruthlessness, like a violent beast whose territory had been touched, his eyes instantly turned dark, and something ferocious rose up.

    Chu Li turned the steering wheel abruptly, stepped on the brakes, and parked the car on the side of the road with cold eyes.

    "Jing Zhiyun, if you want to die, no one cares about you, but have you seen what you look like now? Are you crazy!" Jing Yanxu has

    always been obedient, and in Jing Zhiyun's place, Chu Li felt his heart for a long time. tired.

    It's not so her child, she's always meddling in her own business.

    But do you want her to watch this kid go crazy?

    Jing Zhiyun didn't speak.

    Chu Li turned to look at him for a while, then suddenly said: "I'll find you a psychiatrist."

    Chu Li mentioned it before, but Jing Zhiyun refused any psychological consultation or examination, and his temper became worse and worse.

    Jing Weiyun can't remember how many nights he didn't sleep well.

    The eldest lady is a heartless wild cat cub.

    Not familiar with it.

    It would be a lie to say that he was not angry, but what made him even more angry was that even at this point, Shi Yu still refused to say a word to him, even a little bit.

    But Jing Weiyun also knows that Shi Yu's extremely insecure character was not created overnight.

    During the monthly exam, he went back, but he and Shi Yu were not in the same exam room. After the exam, he received news about Jing Yuansheng from Chu Li and hurried away. It's been a long time since it came out.