Chapter 2

chapter 2

    The scenery outside the window keeps receding, and the temperature inside the car is comfortable, which makes people relax unconsciously.

    Shi Yu didn't know much about these expensive and luxurious things. After getting in the car, she kept looking at the scenery outside the window, emptied her mind and was in a dead state.

    She seemed extremely tired, with obvious weariness on her face, drooping eyelids, and wandering eyes.

    Uncle Lin, who was the housekeeper and part-time driver, was driving the car more often than the original owner's parents. He was mainly responsible for taking the original owner to and from school and going out.

    There was an eerie silence in the car.

    Uncle Lin looked up at Shi Yu reflected in the rearview mirror.

    The girl was always expressionless. Uncle Lin, who had served her for several years, always felt that Shi Yu was in a bad mood today. Although the little girl usually lost her temper, there seemed to be something different this time.

    At this time, the system is supplementing the plot and settings for Shi Yu.

    In order to allow Shi Yu, who just passed through, to adapt, the system is meticulous. He even used Shi Yu's own body. He was afraid that Shi Yu would not get used to it, so he almost offered her as an ancestor.

    【The original owner has been a pampered rich lady since she was a child. Her parents are busy with work and rarely show up. The lack of concern for her daughter is all made up for in other aspects. That's why the original owner has developed such a pampered and willful temperament. 】

    【It's more relaxed. When you go back, you will face some servants, so don't be too restrained. ]

    [The original owner didn't study well, so you don't need to be stressed about it, just do whatever you want. 】

    After talking for a long time, the system felt that its lips were going to be worn out, but the person involved still seemed to be wandering away.

    【That, are you listening? ]

    Shi Yu let out a casual "hmm".

    She blinked her eyelashes slightly, and said, "It doesn't sound real."

    Shi Yu talked to the system in his heart, as usual, with a dull feeling, very light and casual, "You read it."

    The system is confused.

    【read? read what? ]

    Shi Yu said it as a matter of course, "Isn't it Wenshijie? You read the novel to me, starting from the first chapter. This is more immersive than your dry introduction of the plot." The system was silent

    .

    What the hell, is this a Walkman?

    It is still the kind that does not need to be charged with its own interpretation function.

    The silence didn't last long, and the system read it resignedly. It's just that the standard mechatronic sound plus the tone of reading aloud with ups and downs, it's awkward no matter how you listen to it.

    System: Your uncle, you have a sense of substitution with a hammer!

    The car soon drove home, and the system finally paused the embarrassing radio drama, trying to reduce his sense of existence.

    "Hi, Miss!"

    When Yu didn't need to do it himself, there was someone waiting at the door, and he opened the car door to greet him at the same time.