Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Just as he was talking, the door of the private room was pushed open, and seven or eight men in suits walked in. The leading man was about 30 years old, with a friendly face, and when he saw Jing Weiyun, he laughed happily: "Xiaoyun You're back!"

    A long-lost smile appeared on Jing Zhiyun's face, and he stood up when the person came in, "Brother." The

    two hugged, and the man led Jing Weiyun back to sit.

    He spoke very softly, without even a bit of quackery, nor was he full of swear words.

    Boss Zero saw that the man was half awake from the wine, and he was not as presumptuous and casual as he was in front of Jing Weiyun. Instead, he stepped aside and sat on the side.

    "How about the one in Nancheng? At the beginning, I didn't quite agree with you going back. I wanted to make money, but where can't I make it? You can't be comfortable in Beiyuan." "So,

    this is either coming back, or I don't know whether Brother Qin wants me or not. .” Jing Zhiyun said with a smile.

    As soon as the words fell, Qin Huan didn't know what he was thinking, and was silent for a few seconds, looking at Jing Weiyun with heavy eyes.

    "At the beginning, Ding Yikun said that you were too young to be able to bear the heavy responsibility, and that he would drive you out of Beiyuan. It just so happened that your father came to look for you again. He is very capable, his wings are stiff, and he dared to call me out."

    Qin Huan didn't directly say whether he wanted Jing Weiyun, but started to chat about the past.

    "Brother, I think he just wants to drive Xiaoyun away, and he can't see Xiaoyun's good." The boss Ling Du beside him said.

    Who didn't know that Jing Zhiyun and Ding Yikun had a falling out?

    Jing Zhiyun has been helping Ding Yikun with his work, guarding the small area on Heishan Street, and slowly, little by little, accompanying Ding Yikun to grow bigger.

    But just when Qin Huan took a fancy to Jing Zhiyun, Ding Yikun became angry from embarrassment.

    That's right, there are too many things about teaching apprentices to starve to death, not to mention that Jing Zhiyun is obviously a good seedling, as long as he is cultivated, his future achievements will definitely not be low.

    Everyone said that Ding Yikun was afraid of being overwhelmed by an apprentice in the future, so he wanted to kill him in the cradle.

    If Qin Huan hadn't come that day, Jing Zhiyun would have been beaten to death by Ding Yikun.

    "What kind of thing is he? In the past, he could only climb up by grabbing the elder brother's legs, but after he had some connections, he started looking for trouble." Jing Weiyun gritted his teeth hard, and his voice sounded like teeth gnashing.

    He paused, his eyes were fierce, and his fists were clenched tightly, "I gave up the place. From that day on, my relationship with him was gone. He told me to get out of the North Garden, and I left too." Qin Huan was

    quiet He listened intently to Jing Zhiyun's words, and when he saw the hatred in his eyes, he narrowed his eyes imperceptibly.

    "It's a pity that in order to repay the kindness, I failed my elder brother's kindness." As he spoke, Jing Zhiyun lowered his head, his clenched fists trembling slightly, as if unwilling.

    Qin Huan knew from the moment he saw this young man that he had this talent, that he was ruthless, absolute, and righteous.

    Even if Ding Yikun targeted him so much, he would accept it all.