Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    "Miss, are you sure?"

    Jing Zhiyun held a white volleyball in one hand, and looked at Shi Yu on the opposite side of the net with an expression of disbelief.

    Shi Yu was very courageous and dared to ask him to be his training partner.

    The girl gathered her hair and tied it into a ponytail, folded her hands together seriously, posed for the ball, and said calmly, "Serve the ball."

    Shi Yu is not short, he is thin and tall. A little taller than Liang Tian.

    It's just that compared with Jing Weiyun on the opposite side, he looks a little petite, with thin arms and legs, which feel like they can be broken with a little force.

    Her skin is also very fair, and she will have a red mark when she touches it, which makes people feel reluctant to bully her.

    Jing Weiyun took the volleyball and tossed it up and down, measuring the strength of the serve.

    "Bang."

    The dull sound of the ball smashing into the sand sounded.

    Shi Yu looked at Jing Weiyun expressionlessly, just in time to see him withdrawing his hand.

    She absolutely refused to admit that the ball fell into the sand before she could react.

    Jing Weiyun: "..."

    Okay, the eldest lady has poor motor nerves, and it's not been a day or two.

    Then, Shi Yu stared at the volleyball for several seconds, his eyes darkened.

    Jing Weiyun knew that she didn't like to pick up the ball, and was about to go there when she saw the eldest lady slowly walking over to pick up the volleyball, holding the ball in both hands, holding it to her chest, as if she was thinking about how to serve it.

    Shi Yu thought about it for ten seconds, and finally moved.

    She remembered that she saw Liang Tian playing volleyball in the gymnasium that day. She didn't know how to take off and hit the ball, but she could still throw it.

    Jing Zhiyun couldn't help laughing, he had just discovered that when the young miss looked at people so seriously, there was light in her eyes.

    She was originally a face that could be called a god, and when her eyes lit up, it was like a god who had fallen into the dust and returned to the clouds.

    "Bang." There was a slight sound.

    Where is Jing Zhiyun still in the mood to watch the ball?

    He couldn't defend against Missy's ball at all.

    This time, Chen Haoyu and the others also finished the game, and they were planning to come over and ask Shi Yu and Jing Zhiyun to have dinner.

    As a result, I saw two people playing ball on the beach.

    Chen Haoyu opened his mouth in shock, pointed at Jing Zhiyun who was holding the ball and said, "Why is Brother Yun still bullying the little girl?"

    He played volleyball with the little fairy?

    Is that playing ball? That's purely playing with people!

    "Bang."

    Jing Zhiyun gently tossed the ball up, and then hit the ball upwards with his wrist, trying to hit the ball as high as possible, so that people could see where the ball was.