Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    【Your wish will definitely come true. ] The system comforted him, and after he finished speaking, he never mentioned the task, but changed the subject.

    【Host, can you tell me about your brother? 】

    Shi Yu's eyes were closed tightly, and she kept talking to the system in her mind. From the perspective of others, she seemed to be asleep.

    Liang Tian gently put the selected high-heeled shoes at Shi Yu's feet, and looked at the time. There was still a long time before the scheduled party time, so he didn't "wake up" Shi Yu.

    In the dressing room, there was only one person left, and it was extremely quiet.

    "He is just a fool. I have never seen such a fool..."

    Shi Yu still remembered the scene when he first met Shi Yi. He was young, but he was kind to everyone with all his heart.

    Like a little sun shining everywhere, he has enough brains and is good at studying.

    Shi Yi is one year younger than Shi Yu. It is said that he is the child of a martyr. The country has regular living allowances, but because he is too young, he may face reprisals if he lives with other relatives, so he has no choice but to send him to an orphanage.

    Many people came here because of their reputation, and wanted to adopt and take care of Shi Yi, but he rejected them all.

    He was really too nice, too nice to be afraid that he would cause harm and trouble to others.

    It was so good that under such circumstances, he could still smile and say to other children in the orphanage: "We are not abandoned, but we met and became a family."

    Shi Yu was thinking at the time, how could there be such a stupid person .

    In fact, Shi Yi's real name is not a surname, and his name is not a single-character Yi.

    His name is Fu Yunli, a nice name.

    The cloud that rises steadily, the ceremony of restraining oneself and returning to the ritual.

    Only one day, Fu Yunli discovered Shi Yu who never played around with everyone in a dark corner.

    Then, like a little sun, it rushed in unexpectedly, trying to pull people out of that dark, uninhabited land.

    "Are you a little depressed? But I think you seem to be a little autistic."

    Fu Yunli sat down next to Shi Yu, not caring that the girl ignored him, and talked to her a lot.

    This is nearly a month.

    One day, he suddenly brought a pen and paper, and carefully wrote down the word "Shi Yi" stroke by stroke on the paper.

    Shi Yu didn't understand and looked at him blankly.

    Fu Yunli held the paper in front of Shi Yu, smiling brightly and dazzlingly, "Shi Yu, Shi Yi, in this way we will separate depression, and it will never find you again!" Shi Yu still didn't understand,

    she Completely trapped in a self-enclosed state, unlike children of the same age who can cry, laugh and make trouble.

    But she could vaguely feel it.

    This boy is very good.

    Shi Yu cautiously and tentatively called him: "Xiao... Xiaoyi?"

    "Yeah!" Fu Yunli responded.