Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Shi Yu had never attended Lao Liu's class, and he didn't even know what subject this teacher who came to check the papers in the morning self-study taught. But she knew that this was their class teacher, who was quite fierce, and even kicked out a group of people to stand in the morning.

    As for why he was called to talk.

    Shi Yu didn't know either, she only had two questions on her mind:

    【When can I eat? 】

    【What time is the lunch break? 】

    Old Liu saw that Shi Yu was like a normal person, standing still, sleepwalking on his face, and slapped the table angrily: "Shi Yu, I don't care how rough you are outside, you are here to learn, not to let you Cliques!"

    Shi Yu said "Yes", obviously absent-minded.

    Old Liu: "What? Not convinced, are you still going to beat me up?" "

    ..." Shi Yu didn't say a word, turned his face away and looked out the window.

    The location and lighting of the teaching building are good. At a glance, there are large lawns, forests and pools. The breeze blows, and the shadows of the trees sway, which is very pleasant.

    If you look closely, you can also find that there are a few young couples sitting in the shade of the trees and whispering something very intimate.

    Old Liu next to him was still chattering about something, but Shi Yu couldn't hear clearly, and he didn't know where his mind had wandered for a long time.

    "Okay, let's go first, the little girl is a bit girly, don't be dissatisfied with this or that, change your temper, or you will suffer in the future..." Old Liu also tried his best, scolding and

    scolding After persuasion and persuasion, the girl in front of him still remained unmoved, which made him a little helpless.

    Under Lao Liu's watchful eyes, Shi Yu hesitated for two seconds, then nodded lazily, as a response.

    It was quiet, Lao Liu was silent.

    In the end, Lao Liu waved his hand, out of sight, out of mind, and told Shi Yu to leave.

    When Shi Yu walked to the door, he looked back at the office. The scenery outside the window was very nice, but Lao Liu's expression was not very good.

    [Actually... Lao Liu is a very nice person. ]

    [According to the plot, someone told him about your isolation of Jing Weiyun, and you couldn't stop arguing in the office, and later directly confronted Lao Liu. 】

    The system couldn't figure out Shi Yu's thoughts, so he carefully explained that the hidden meaning was nothing more than that. Although Shi Yu's behavior of ignoring people just now was annoying, it was not enough.

    But what can it do?

    After finally binding a suitable host, the ancestor was half-dead every day, and couldn't get excited about anything.

    Don't talk about doing tasks and following the plot, if Shi Yu can say a few more lines, the system will be grateful to Dade.

    The system wiped away tears: It's not for that performance.

    The person involved, Shi Yu, didn't hear the lament in the system's discourse at all.

    She stood quietly in the corridor, her eyes were dull, like a dead thing without life, without waves, waves, sadness or joy.