Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    The young man stood under the light and shadow, his eyes were dark and dull, and his whole body exuded a gloomy and low breath.

    He didn't speak, just stood on the other side of the tree in silence.

    The eldest lady is the eldest lady, but a small injury made her depressed like this.

    Squeamish and nasty.

    Jing Weiyun didn't know what Shi Yu was doing now, the eldest lady seemed to be in a bad mood, but her heart was blank, and no voice came from her heart.

    He thought for a moment, and said to Shi Yu under the shade of the tree: "Miss, you are going to be late for class."

    During a lunch break, Shi Yu was asked by Lao Liu to talk, have lunch, and bask in the sun on the basketball court. Lying in the room for more than half an hour, time was running out.

    Shi Yu raised his head when he heard the sound, and before he had time to think about why the male lead was here, he paid attention to the sarcasm in his eyes, and added the word "yin and yang strange" young lady.

    Shi Yu had reasonable doubts:

    [He is laughing at me, right? 】

    The high-ranking young lady, even though she has a bad temper, has an aura that no one else can imitate. It's just that right now, she is curled up under the tree, her forehead is slightly red and swollen, but she looks a little cute, which makes people not feel disgusted.

    The system was still comforting Shi Yu.

    [Host, don't be as knowledgeable as him, go away, go to class, he's just so virtuous, even the heroine in the novel can't get close to him. 】

    The system seems to have forgotten its duty, and sincerely coaxes Shi Yu.

    Jing Zhiyun lowered his eyes, squatted down in front of Shi Yu and spread his palms.

    After his injured hand went to help the eldest lady take the clothes to the laundry, he took care of it briefly and wrapped it in a layer of gauze.

    At this moment, in the scarred palm lay a box of fully packaged Bondi.

    Shi Yu didn't move, and for a moment didn't understand what Jing Zhiyun meant.

    Jing Weiyun thought that she thought her hands were dirty, and said calmly, "The package is not opened, it's clean inside."

    Shi Yu glanced at his hand, then at the box of Bondi, blinked blankly, and reached out to take it .

    She unpacked it, used her mobile phone as a mirror, and stood up before sticking up Bondi.

    "What class?"

    An unknown emotion flashed in Jing Zhiyun's dark eyes, "Sports."

    The next second, the girl's aggrieved voice sounded.

    [Why don't you think I'm dead...]

    You can tell that Shi Yu doesn't like physical education class very much, and his whole body is covered with a gloomy atmosphere, so short of writing "I don't want to go to class" on his face.

    "Jing Zhiyun."

    "?"

    "I really hate you, stay away from me."

    "..."

    After finishing speaking, the eldest lady walked away aggressively, her back was a bit bleak, and quite a strong man left forever Also the posture.