Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Shi Yu raised his eyelids slightly and turned his head to look at the irritable boy, then turned his eyes away and didn't speak, just stood there for a few seconds.

    The whole class fell silent in an instant, except for a few people who didn't participate in the excitement, they all looked at me and I looked at you, looking at each other unclearly.

    Before Shi Yu could speak, a girl walked into the classroom just at this time.

    She looked around and frowned, and said softly: "Shi Yu, Shen Xun, can you calm down?"

    The girl has round eyes and an oval face, with a slender figure, and she looks like a harmless and weak girl.

    It is different from Shi Yu's aggressive beauty. There was a gentle aura around her, and her voice was soft. When she spoke, she seemed to be coquettish and complained, which made my heart soften.

    Shen Xun, who was still full of impatience just now, burst into a smile and waved his hands casually, "It's all right, it's just a joke!"

    Only Shi Yu turned a deaf ear and didn't know what he was thinking.

    The next second, the girl walked up to Jing Weiyun, handed him a pack of tissues, and asked softly, "Are you okay?"

    Jing Weiyun didn't move, like a sculpture, without any response.

    The girl didn't care, she put the tissue on the edge of Jing Weiyun's desk, and when she turned her head, anger and anger appeared on her face, "You guys are going too far!" The instigators poked at

    Shi Yu a few times. Both of them couldn't afford to offend, so they didn't dare to make a sound, and bowed their heads like an ostrich.

    It is self-evident why Jing Weiyun encountered these things.

    Shi Yu himself didn't care, as if he wasn't the one who was "excessive" in the girl's mouth, instead of restraining himself, he became more and more excessive.

    She ignored the girl directly, and her gaze fell on Jing Weiyun's scarlet hand, and after two seconds of fixed gaze, she walked over there slowly.

    The girl immediately stared at Shi Yu vigilantly, with a posture of protecting the calf, completely unaware that her petite body could not block Jing Weiyun behind her.

    She is even shorter than Shi Yu.

    "Shi Yu, you..."

    Before the girl finished speaking, Shi Yu saw Shi Yu take off his coat, casually threw it on Jing Weiyun's table, and said expressionlessly, "Wash it clean."

    Everyone didn't understand why.

    Jing Weiyun finally reacted, and looked down at the clothes thrown by the eldest lady.

    The coat was worn by Shi Yu in the morning, so it must not be dirty, but after a closer look, he found a maroon mark the size of a grain of rice on the corner of the coat.

    It was probably Jing Zhiyun who accidentally threw the blood bead onto the top when Shi Yushi passed by.

    The atmosphere was silent and oppressive, with all kinds of eye-catching eyes sweeping back and forth on several people.

    Jing Zhiyun was silent, stood up, and picked up Shi Yu's coat with his uninjured hand.

    The wound on the other hand is still oozing blood, the wound on the body is also painful, the whole body is clamoring for discomfort, and all kinds of malicious words are filled in the ears.