Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Shi Yanqing sized up the young man sitting in the co-pilot.

    Where Shi Yu couldn't see, the young man's brows and eyes were wild, his eyes were cold, and he returned to his previous hostile look.

    Even in front of Shi Yanqing, he didn't hide it.

    He was still holding Shi Yu's schoolbag in his hand, which seemed to contain a lot of books.

    In the morning, Shi Yanqing heard from Uncle Lin that Shi Yu had started studying, and later asked the school teacher.

    His daughter has never studied hard before, but now she studies hard because of a boy.

    Shi Yanqing's mood was very complicated.

    There is joy, but also jealousy.

    The cold wind was turned on in the car, and no one spoke, and it fell into a deadlock. It seemed that the temperature had dropped several degrees, and it was too cold.

    Shi Yu is not a person who is good at communicating. When riding in the car, he always closes his eyes and rests his mind.

    It was even more impossible for Jing Zhiyun to speak.

    Therefore, Shi Yanqing was the only one who was embarrassed, and he carefully moved out his wife: "Does Xiaoyu miss her mother?" Shi Yu raised his eyes

    : "???"

    The system knows how slow Shi Yu is emotionally, and In the experience of the previous world, in terms of family relationship, she can be said to be cold-blooded and terrible.

    It can't be called cold-blooded, it just doesn't trust.

    Shi Yu and Fu Yunli have a good relationship.

    The system was worried and didn't know how to teach Shi Yu how to get along with his parents, so he could only tentatively say: [Host, in the original plot, your parents were busy with work and rarely accompanied you, but now the plot deviates, so there will inevitably be no intersection, you Try to communicate with them? ]

    [For example, at this time, you should answer, think. ]

    Shi Yu was expressionless and said to Shi Yanqing according to the lines given by the system: "Think."

    Shi Yanqing: "..."

    Jing Weiyun: "..."

    System: [...]

    - Don't say I taught you when you go out.

    I really can't feel the slightest feeling of missing in this word!

    Shi Yanqing couldn't hold back and coughed twice: "Then shall we pick up mom first?"

    System: [Accept him first. ]

    Shi Yu: "Okay."

    Shi Yanqing had nothing to say, feeling like Shi Yu would blow him away no matter how much he tried to find a topic.

    The system is also very helpless, Shi Yu's tone of voice is too flat, this is an old problem.

    Unexpectedly! He hasn't appeared for such a long time, but when he appeared, it was to help the host deal with his parents.

    It's embarrassing to say it.

    The car started quickly and drove towards the airport, driving smoothly along the way with soothing music playing.