Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Actually know.

    Know everything.

    Suddenly changed, the eldest lady is not the previous "Shi Yu" like a different person.

    When she hears the apology, she will say in her heart, "If I apologize, it will be as if it is all my fault."

    When Jing Weiyun's hand is injured, she will find an excuse to let him go out to deal with the wound.

    She always does everything silently, trying to be nice to him as much as possible without showing it.

    At the beginning, Jing Zhiyun didn't understand, thinking that girls always disagree with each other, but after a long time, he felt that he seemed to be able to understand her thoughts.

    So, he tried his best to catch her.

    Stay, please...

    If there is no eldest lady, Jing Zhiyun can continue to live as before, in a violent and wanton life, tortured, bound, and forever perishing.

    He was born in darkness, so why be afraid of darkness?

    But now, in the darkness, there is a figure emitting a faint light.

    From the beginning bit by bit, to the quietness later occupying his whole being.

    Jing Zhiyun really wanted to ask directly.

    Are you, don't want me anymore?

    But you feel sorry for me, the intimacy these days is all about making up and making up, don't you?

    I still remember the desperate inquiry that day.

    "Miss, will you give up on me?"

    Jing Zhiyun couldn't forget Shi Yu's expression at that time, her face turned pale almost instantly, trembling all over, showing resistance to this question.

    Her heart was in a mess, like a loose ball of yarn, no thread ends could be found, and there was no way to pick it up again. Just tidying up in a hurry, but the ball of thread is getting more and more messy.

    But what people can't ignore is that at that time, a man's name appeared in her heart many times.

    Then, the girl leaned over and kissed his wrist.

    Put all the greedy emotions and desires on that cold kiss.

    he asked her.

    "Shi Yu, what are you doing?"

    she said.

    "Apologize."

    At that moment, Jing Zhiyun realized that he had lost, to someone he had never met before.

    Not reconciled.

    He tried to integrate into her life, pulling the different tracks together abruptly, the closer he was, the more clearly he could feel the despair.

    It was like changing the lanes of the originally parallel train tracks and connecting them together, and then the two trains drove forward at the same time, rushing towards each other, and finally collided with each other with a "bang", leaving only a mess on the ground.

    It is a two-way rush, and it is also a two-way destruction.

    In the end, it will only lead to a situation where both of them are covered with bruises.