Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    When Shi Yu didn't speak, Jing Zhiyun began to push forward.

    The black-haired boy lowered his head, picked up the cup and placed it on the bedside table, almost kneeling on the ground, looking up at Shi Yu, his dark eyes fell on her face with a bit of scorching heat.

    The young man's mind is dark and unclear, and all his emotions are hidden in his eyes, making it elusive.

    He asked: "Are you angry?"

    Shi Yu gritted his teeth, wishing to gag this man's mouth.

    She didn't understand, how could someone be so expressionless, obey you in everything, and still make you so angry.

    If it wasn't for Jing Zhiyun being the protagonist in this world, she would have suspected that he was sent by God to restrain her.

    Shi Yu took a deep breath, suppressing the discomfort.

    [Shi Yu, you haven't seen anyone before, what's the big deal? ]

    [It's just a small Jingwei cloud! 】

    Obviously, the eldest lady began to comfort and adjust herself, her voice was fierce and she felt a little gnashing of teeth.

    That is the real her.

    She loves to complain, likes to make up her mind, she will emo when she has nothing to do, she is pitiful and cute, but she is very tough, as if she can let go of herself no matter what happens. Carry out the policy of "don't care, whatever you want" to the end.

    A cluster of fiery flames burned in the center of the darkness, but no one cared about it, no one noticed, and lived alone.

    There are countless walls, which are strictly guarded to prevent people from getting close to the fire.

    Jing Zhiyun suddenly had the urge to tear off all the girl's disguise.

    There was a similar aura about her, which made him feel that they were of the same kind.

    What to do, he seems to want to bully her even more.

    Some people are born with a desire to challenge people or things, and Jing Zhiyun is one of them. He wanted those empty eyes to only accommodate him.

    It's not so much liking, it's better to say it's a twisted and strong desire to invade.

    Shi Yu and Jing Zhiyun seem to be competing on some unspeakable matter.

    Shi Yu leaned down, and gently stroked Jing Weiyun's hair with his hands, as if stroking a giant dog.

    She lazily said: "Why are you so obedient today?"

    "I'm afraid you will think I'm an eyesore."

    Jing Weiyun said so, but there was no sign of fear on his face, and he looked directly at the girl on the bed with gloomy eyes.

    The wound on his face is almost healed, his facial features have a strong sense of gloom, his brow bone is high, his nose bridge is straight and straight, his eyes are dark, which has nothing to do with words like tenderness anyway.

    Shi Yu didn't speak, and was still stroking Jing Weiyun's head.

    The boy's hair is very different from his own, soft and feels great.

    【He looks like a big dog! ]

    System: Hehe.

    Shi Yu's mood leaped a lot, one second he might be so sad that he was about to cry, and the next second he could be happy like something.