Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    The boy with no expression on his face drank glass after glass of wine.

    The lights are dim, and the noise of the music makes people numb after listening to it for a long time.

    He didn't know how much wine he had drunk, and Jing Zhiyun's eyes were filled with an unknown dark fire, and he felt a little hot. He

    casually inserted his fingers into his hair and stroked his black hair upwards, revealing a brown scar nearly an inch long on his forehead.

    Not only did the scar not damage his perfect facial features, but it added a sense of wildness, making him look very hostile.

    I don't know who whispered, "Was Jing Zhiyun like this before? Why do you feel that he is a little scary after drinking..." In the past,

    Jing Zhiyun always had a bruise on his face, and he sat in the last row again. Miss deliberately let everyone bully him.

    Except for those fierce eyes, Jing Zhiyun never resisted.

    This also caused the people in the class to be misled by him intentionally.

    Jing Zhiyun is actually not well-behaved at all, like a born rebellious person, a bad breed.

    His fingers are long and distinct, holding a half-burned cigarette, with a bit of laziness, smelling of cigarettes and alcohol all over his body.

    Quite sober, not drunk.

    "Drinking so much will make your head feel uncomfortable, why don't you drink some honey water?" A soft and charming voice rang in Jing Weiyun's ear.

    The woman's deep V collar revealed a deep career line. She was beautiful, with a good figure, and her voice was delicate and panting, which made people's hearts itch.

    She stretched out her hand in front of her, making a gesture to grab Jing Weiyun's cup.

    In the next second, Jing Zhiyun clasped the cup with one hand, completely covering the mouth of the cup.

    The young man's collar was a little messed up, and his collarbone was exposed. He was so sexy that he looked more lustful than a woman.

    Women don't feel embarrassed at all, she is in this line of work, and she is the most eye-catching.

    It was clear at a glance that Jing Zhiyun didn't like others to approach her, so she naturally withdrew her hand and asked with a smile, "Why don't you play with them? I think they're starting to play dice." Jing Weiyun didn't speak

    .

    The woman poured herself a glass of wine, "If you have any troubles, you can talk to my sister. You know, my sister is the best at relaxing people." Hearing this,

    Jing Zhiyun finally had a reaction, he was cold He glanced at the woman coldly and remained silent.

    The indifferent gaze of the future boss is harmless to women. It's not been a day or two since she worked in Fran, who hasn't seen her? In addition, Jing Weiyun only looks fierce at present, and acts relatively low-key.

    He doesn't cause trouble, he doesn't take the initiative to make trouble, he just drank alone, not like those who pretend to be aggressive because of how many children they have in the family.

    It looked a little pitiful.

    Like a dog abandoned by its owner on the side of the road, waiting to be picked up.