Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    【alarm! alarm! alarm! ]

    [The hero of the text world, Jing Weiyun, has weak health and is on the verge of death, and his life is in danger at any time. ]

    [Drip——It was detected that the heroine Liang Tian was not near the heroine, and the plot deviated slightly, please rush to the scene immediately. ]

    The sudden cold prompt sound, like an emotionless reading machine, is completely different from the usual system.

    "Huh?"

    Shi Yu was stunned for a moment, a little unresponsive.

    After two seconds of eerie silence, the system returned to normal, and he howled at the top of his lungs.

    [Fuck! The male protagonist is about to burp, host, go and wow! 】

    【If he is gone, we will be finished too. ]

    Shi Yu got a headache from being yelled at by the system, to avoid Uncle Lin's suspicion, he could only casually point to a store outside the window, and lied that he was going to buy something and didn't need to wait for her.

    After she got out of the car, she immediately ran in the direction prompted by the system.

    Shi Yu was not good at sports, he stumbled along the way, and even accidentally bumped into someone, he apologized reflexively, and ran away in a hurry without even remembering what that person looked like.

    [The host is holding on, turn right at the intersection ahead, we will be there soon! 】

    The outside world is noisy and lively. The sound of bikers honking and passers-by talking is mixed together, making it hard to hear clearly.

    It was so noisy outside, there were so many people, and he wanted to escape...

    To Shi Yu, those tall buildings were like monsters opening their mouths, trying to swallow people alive.

    For some reason, Shi Yu began to feel like quitting.

    "Meow~"

    A cat suddenly sprang out from the side of the road, Shi Yu looked over subconsciously, and his eyes fell on that quiet street.

    A person curled up in a corner with his back against the wall, like a wild dog that was not favored by the heavens, and would rather die proudly than ask for help.

    Seeing this scene, Shi Yu's body trembled uncontrollably.

    When she realized it, she had already taken a step back.

    A scene full of bright red involuntarily appeared in my mind.

    Someone fell into a pool of blood, surrounded by police sirens, cars, and noises... everything could be heard, but nothing could be heard clearly.

    At that time, Shi Yu should have screamed and frightened, but all the voices were stuck in his throat.

    At that moment, she lost her voice in despair.

    And now, apart from a different person, there seems to be no difference.

    Shi Yu walked over quickly, stared at the young man on the ground, and called him in a trembling voice: "Jing Weiyun?"

    His face was frighteningly pale, his eyes were closed tightly, as if he heard Shi Yu's voice, his brows frowned, and he shrunk. Shrinking his body, his voice was weak: