Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    As soon as Shi Yu raised his eyes, he saw Jing Weiyun.

    The distance between the two was getting closer and closer, the eldest lady sat there motionless, but waited patiently.

    She waited for the boy to ride the wind and waves to reach the finish line.

    In this process, she has no way to help him, nor will she encourage him.

    All she could do was wait there for him.

    At that moment, all the voices turned into noise, and Jing Zhiyun couldn't hear him at all. He stared straight at the slender figure and never left.

    The sweat on his forehead fell into his eyes, hot and painful, blurring his vision, but the boy still ran towards the girl unswervingly.

    Everyone else is chasing the light, only he is heading for the darkness.

    Completely fell.

    "Jing Zhiyun, come on!"

    Someone shouted loudly. It seemed to be the voice of a classmate. Immediately afterwards, classmates who had never spoken before started calling his name.

    Those people, once indifferent bystanders, are now cheering for him and shouting for him.

    At this last moment, more and more shouts broke out on the playground. It was impossible to tell who was shouting, but they were all shouting there.

    The last ten meters.

    Shi Yu suddenly put down the lemonade, stood up, and looked at Jing Weiyun quietly.

    [Look, how outstanding you are! 】

    She walked towards the red line pulled up at the finish line.

    The referee teacher didn't know what Shi Yu was going to do, so he waved her back and shouted: "Student, stay away, don't stand here!

    " It's hard to hold back the force, this little girl looks delicate and weak, can't she be knocked out?

    Shi Yu didn't seem to hear it, and stood stubbornly at the red line.

    three meters.

    The girl remained motionless, looking forward blankly. The teacher beside her was in a hurry, and someone came over and wanted to pull her away.

    But she was always quiet, without sound, emotion, or reaction...

    Shi Yu didn't tie up her hair today, her long hair was naturally scattered behind her head and blown by the wind, and the slightly curly tail was blown by the wind.

    one meter.

    In that second, Jing Zhiyun's thoughts turned back and forth, and countless images flashed through his mind.

    He is sweating all over his body now, he must be dirty, and he will dirty her too.

    But...

    Jing Zhiyun couldn't care about that much anymore. The moment he crossed the red line, he opened his arms, hugged the girl tightly, and ran forward a few meters with her.

    Shi Yu didn't fall.

    How could Jing Zhiyun knock down the eldest lady.

    The eldest lady's slender and soft waist was so soft that she couldn't hold it.

    The young man's body temperature was very high, and when he stopped, he greedily buried his face on the young lady's shoulder and neck, his voice hoarse: "Is the young lady here to get the gold medal?" "Yes." Shi Yu did not refute