Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Meiers College was very efficient, and the results were posted on the bulletin board the next afternoon.

    Except for the students in the back row, almost everyone went to see their grades. Liang Tian wanted to ask Shi Yu to watch it together, but when he saw Shi Yu paralyzed on the table, motionless like a dead fish, he had no choice but to give up.

    "At that time, Yu, I will help you find out where you are in a while and then tell you."

    Shi Yu's forehead was pressed against the desk, and his two arms were also resting on top of it, with the part of his wrist exposed and dangling, as if two Like a guardian spirit, it floats around.

    She thought, it's better to say goodbye, I can't afford to lose that person.

    "Liang Tian, ​​can I go with you?"

    The girl sitting next to Shi Yu whispered. She usually speaks in a low voice, and her family level is not high or low. No one bullies her, but it's also okay friend.

    The only contact with Shi Yu is that he helped Shi Yu with homework before and reminded her that the teacher is coming.

    Overall, she is a very quiet and gentle girl.

    "Okay, let's go."

    Liang Tian's personality is also gentle, but she is more cheerful, basically no one will hate her, even some students in the back row of the class listen to her as the monitor.

    After the two left, Shi Yu continued to be paralyzed.

    Probably because the result is very important this time, even if it is a funeral approval, I am a little nervous and can't sleep, I just close my eyes and rest.

    The system is still comforting her: [Host, small problem, it's just a midterm exam for my school, not a placement test, nor a college entrance examination, so don't panic! ]

    "I'm not panicking, I'm a little curious about what Jing Zhiyun can do in the exam."

    Hearing this, the system was strangely silent for a long time.

    【……not bad. ]

    Shi Yu felt that the system’s praise of Jing Weiyun’s goodness and Jing Zhiyun’s praise of himself might have completely different meanings.

    At this moment, Shi Yu felt that there were more people beside him, probably like that, there are always some people who walk with the wind, and their bodies are full of awesome aura.

    She tilted her head slightly and looked over.

    Jing Weiyun sat on the seat to her right, leaning on the table with her elbows, looking sideways at herself.

    "You don't want to look at the grades?" Shi Yu asked.

    "No need." Jing Weiyun replied calmly.

    Shi Yu lazily yawned, and said casually: "You are hooked up with me now, don't give me some shameful test results to embarrass me, how did you answer?

    " The same soft lying on the stomach, but the mouth is rigid.

    Jing Zhiyun thought about it for a while: "Not bad."

    At least, in order to prove that he is qualified to stay with the eldest lady, he can't take the exam casually like before.

    Shi Yu thought to himself: 【I can fuck you, you bastard, you said the same thing when you graded my test paper. ]