Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Shi Yu originally came to watch Jing Zhiyun's match, and had no interest in anything else.

    She looked around boredly, and just happened to see the scene where Jing Weiyun was doused with water.

    Shi Yu: "???"

    Why do people still dare to blatantly bully Jing Weiyun?

    Missy is angry!

    The girl held the milk bottle, like a stray cat whose territory had been touched, with a fierce aura, and walked straight towards the faucet, looking as if she was going to fight.

    "Shi Yu, why are you here—" Jing Zhiyun saw Shi Yu approaching from the corner of his eye, turned off the water, and asked her.

    Before the word "le" was uttered, she saw the eldest lady pointing to a few boys gathered next to her, and said flatly, "Did they bully you?" When the boys heard this, they shook their heads desperately

    .

    Jing Zhiyun was startled, and didn't speak immediately.

    The way the eldest lady supported him was so pretty.

    He directly ignored the eyes of several boys asking for help, lowered his eyelids, and said softly: "It's okay, they accidentally got water on me."

    Boys: "..."

    It seems to be like this, but always Something doesn't feel right?

    In the next second, Jing Weiyun added leisurely in a non-fluctuating tone: "Probably not on purpose."

    Boys: "!!!"

    Brother, you are not acting like this!

    Shi Yu pondered for two seconds. During these two seconds, Jing Zhiyun recalled Jing Zhiyun's miserable school life in the past.

    It's not a day or two for these people to bully him.

    The current Jing Weiyun is not as sharp-edged as the original plot, which makes people dread it.

    It's hard to guarantee that no one will make trouble behind their backs...

    Thinking of this, Shi Yu felt more and more possible. She looked to her side, bent down to pick up a water pipe, and slowly turned on the faucet.

    "Well, I see you guys are having fun, let's play together."

    The girl's expression was as usual, her tone was laziness, but it seemed like a stone had been splashed into the water.

    The next moment, Shi Yu raised her hand abruptly, and she pressed the front end of the water pipe with her thumb to increase the pressure of the water flow, and bared at a few boys who dared not run and couldn't quibble.

    "Damn it!"

    The boy who was hit by the water let out a "wow" and immediately jumped to the side, shouting something, "Wrong, wrong..."

    Shi Yu pinched the water pipe as if he didn't hear it Half of them turned the ordinary water pipe into a super-powerful water gun, and cleaned up the group of people one by one.

    The boys were running around, it was so lively.

    Jing Weiyun stood by and watched, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

    The eldest lady may not have noticed, she is a bit over the top.

    This is no longer venting anger, but has evolved into a "war".