Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Shi Yu shook his head, as if there was an invisible resentment lingering in his body, he walked out reluctantly.

    Roaring wildly in his heart:

    [Jing Zhiyun, when will the dog hero become a talent? ]

    [She doesn't want to stay in this vibrant campus life for a day, hey! ]

    [ Where's Liang Tian? Why didn't Liang Tian care about Jing Weiyun? 】

    Oh, Liang Tian is standing on a platform slightly higher than the ground, looking at Shi Yu with a smile on her face.

    An ominous premonition welled up.

    "Where am I standing?"

    Shi Yu was uninspired, lazy, and his voice had a nasal sound as if he had just woken up from a nap.

    She really didn't understand why this school took the sports meeting so important, and even spared the afternoon self-study class to train the students.

    You know, the usual self-study class is when Shi Yu sleeps.

    Well now, I fell from heaven to hell in an instant, and the gap is not so big.

    It's not the first time it's been under the spotlight.

    But this time it felt different.

    Because Liang Tian called Shi Yu to the center of the first row. Under different gazes, the eldest lady still maintained a sluggish posture, unchanged at all.

    Would she feel ashamed and embarrassed?

    no, not at all.

    Shi Yu's psychological quality is strong, even if someone sees his motor nerves are extremely poor, his limbs are weak, and his movements are stiff, he will not blink his eyelids.

    Everyone: ...

    In a sense, Shi Yu's ability can also be said to be awesome.

    As for Liang Tian who called people over?

    She stared blankly, and raised her hand to stop the music.

    A girl next to Liang Tian whispered in Liang Tian's ear: "President, although Shi Yu is good-looking, but..."

    She didn't feel embarrassed to say that Shi Yu was a fancy vase. I've never seen anyone dance cheerleading like this in my life.

    The system didn't notice: [Liang Tian is the class monitor and also works part-time as the president of the dance club. She should be in charge of the cheerleading dance this time. ]

    Shi Yu: "As expected of a heroine, she shoulders a heavy responsibility."

    On the other hand, Liang Tian also saw that Shi Yu was not good at these things, but the list he signed up for could not be changed.

    Liang Tian looked at Shi Yu, and Shi Yu also looked at her.

    In the end, Liang Tian compromised, blinked at the person, and asked softly: "Are you feeling a little uncomfortable?"

    Shi Yu was not stupid, went down the steps, nodded, and immediately rolled to rest with a look of weakness area sat down.

    The venue for dancing practice is a large dance studio, which is more than enough to accommodate hundreds of people.

    Liang Tian arranged the students to stand in line, move around, and guide the movements with ease. Everything was going on in an orderly manner.

    This scene fell in Shi Yu's eyes, and he was inexplicably blocked, feeling unspeakably depressed.