Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Jing Zhiyun briefly guided Shi Yu to familiarize himself with the room, and realized that the eldest lady was still a little reserved, so she sighed silently.

    "If you are used to napping, you can sleep in the room on the right. I will sleep in the other room. Call me anytime you need something."

    Shi Yu nodded.

    My mind was full of messy things just now, but now I just remembered what Jing Zhiyun said.

    She just slept in a man's house?

    It seems, a bit outrageous.

    Shi Yu pursed his lips, lowered his eyes, glanced at the key at the door, and then at Jing Weiyun, hesitant to speak.

    Jing Weiyun saw her concerns at a glance, bent down, her eyes were darkened, "Just treat me as a boyfriend, you can choose to accept or refuse, I will not interfere with you decision."

    Shi Yu blinked, but did not speak.

    "And you don't have to fulfill your girlfriend's obligations, and you won't have any troubles anymore. How about it? Does it feel like a good deal?"

    Jing Weiyun's eyes were always on her, and his tone of voice could be called gentle, and he didn't care about himself at all. Backed down again and again, handing over all the initiative to Shi Yu.

    Shi Yu remained silent, lowering his head and thinking about the credibility of these words.

    If you want to find someone who will block the peach blossoms, Jing Zhiyun has an absolute advantage. She won't bother her, won't bother her, and can make others dispel their thoughts, and she doesn't have to be responsible.

    It's just...

    how can you feel like a scumbag when he says that?

    Jing Weiyun stared at her for a few seconds, then suddenly smiled lightly, the emotions in his eyes were relaxed, tinged with a smile, his whole person softened a lot.

    "If you don't speak, you acquiesce."

    It's not an interrogative sentence, but a declarative sentence.

    Shi Yu may not even know that when she didn't directly refuse the matter, the answer came out in that second.

    Hearing what Jing Weiyun said, Shi Yu didn't bother to refute, gave up his resistance, and yawned sleepily.

    No, she really should take a nap, she's so sleepy.

    Jing Weiyun couldn't help but raised the corners of his lips, "Go to sleep, I'll call you when the time comes." "

    ...Thank you." Shi Yu didn't know what to say, so he could only thank him dryly.

    "You're welcome, it's just a boyfriend's job." Jing Weiyun said casually.

    Shi Yu: "...?"

    Don't be so natural when a boyfriend said this, it made her start to doubt life.

    Is this person so familiar?

    What about the venomous tongue, cold and unapproachable?

    Rumors are harmful.

    ———

    In the bedroom.

    Like the living room, there is a fluffy carpet on the floor, which looks difficult to clean up. It must be that Jing Zhiyun often finds someone to clean it up. The white fluff is spotless and clean.