Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    The grade trip ended amidst a fight, but the fight between Shen Xun and Shi Yu was also uploaded on the school forum.

    Everyone sighed, but there is a lesson from the past, everyone chatted quite normally this time.

    On the way back, Shen Xun went through another life-and-death crisis and vomited.

    At that moment, Shi Yu forgave him for shaking himself.

    This kid is really too miserable.

    ———

    The happy time is over, and Shi Yu devoted himself to the days of being bullied by Jing Zhiyun.

    When I go home at night, I just brush up on the questions and recite the questions, and test the knowledge points I have drawn. Jing Zhiyun is simply more of a teacher than a teacher. During the day at school, Shi Yu rarely sleeps, and sometimes organizes a study group.

    Liang Tian and Ke Rou, the two college bullies, also volunteered to join the camp for making up lessons for Shi Yu.

    At that time, Yu had mastered all the basic knowledge in junior high school. After learning it, he started to learn the stuff in the first year of high school, and his progress was obviously much faster.

    Especially in science, it can be said that the progress is rapid. In a quiz in physics, I directly reversed the results of the last midterm, and got a 97 in the test. The physics teacher was very happy, and I went to the office to brag with other teachers for a long time.

    This incident alarmed Lao Liu, not because he couldn't see the child getting better, but because he didn't quite understand why Shi Yu was so desperate all of a sudden.

    If she was willing to learn, she would have learned it long ago, why wait until now?

    ———

    At the end of June, there is a placement test for senior one.

    Jing Weiyun's examination room is the same as before, but Shi Yu's examination room has changed. Because of his barely good results in the last midterm exam, he left the last examination room.

    The people in the examination room didn't have anyone Shi Yu knew, but there were quite a few people who knew her. Many people looked at her secretly, but they didn't dare to say anything.

    It was midsummer in June, and it was so hot that even with the air conditioner turned on, the classroom felt stuffy.

    Shi Yu sat quietly on the chair, clutching the phone tightly.

    She didn't memorize much classical Chinese in this science test, and she was still looking at some key points at the moment.

    It's not as bad as the last exam room, half of the people in the exam room this time still want to study hard.

    As the exam was approaching, the exam room was suddenly quiet for a moment.

    Shi Yu raised his head and looked over as if feeling something.

    The boy still wears a white T-shirt with black pants, which is the simplest style, without even a pattern on it, but when worn on him, he looks indescribably handsome. Maybe it's because of his good face, so he looks good in anything.

    The presence of the first grader in person is quite eye-catching, not to mention how many topics Shi Yu and Jing Weiyun have on the forum.

    Jing Zhiyun's expression was as fierce as ever, and his dark eyes showed no emotion.