Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    From the moment Shi Yu stepped into the gate of Meiers School, he received the attention of the people around him.

    Being forced to get up early is really a very, very painful thing for Sangpi, and she is still a little confused.

    Walking into the classroom is a listless appearance.

    Different eyes wandered back and forth on her body, but because of Shi Yu's identity, he didn't dare to gossip blatantly, and just secretly looked at her curiously.     A little sister who usually plays well with Shi Yu came over, still holding

    the mobile phone in her hand, and asked in a low voice: "Shi Yu, do you really like Jing Weiyun?" "Huh?

    "

Confused, the girl frowned, and handed her her cell phone to look at.

    In addition to the short video at the beginning of the post, when it was more than 200 floors, it also released very explosive photos.

    It was this photo that made the post go viral.

    In the photo, Shi Yu is half lying on Jing Weiyun's body like "soft as if there is no bone", and the two of them fell to the ground together. It was also posted a few words by the poster in the later stage, which caused a lot of ridicule.

    【Miss Qianjin is different from ordinary people like you. ]

    [What are they playing? ]

    [People are playing wild games! ]

    There are also many people who follow the post and reply.

    Floor 237: Girls nowadays are really shameless, who did they pretend to be for before?

    Go back to the 237th floor: She not only knows how to pretend, but also plays tricks. I was at the scene once and heard her call that "dog". Who knows what kind of new fun it is hahahaha... Go upstairs: I didn’t say it

    , Jing Weiyun is not a man, he is called so by others, and he goes over to lick it, laughing to death.

    Floor 279: What is this called? It's not a family. If you don't enter a family, neither of you is a good guy.

    The hostility of the anonymous forum is not ordinary. Looking down, there are all kinds of things, and some even make up random things.

    On the contrary, a few more pertinent comments were quickly suppressed, and few people noticed.

    Shi Yu was good-looking and notoriously bad-tempered, but it didn't prevent her face from being there, so many people stared at her.

    As a result, he got together with an illegitimate child without saying a word.

    This is very incomprehensible.

    On weekdays, he earned 250,000 to 80,000 yuan at school, but he was passionate in private. Judging from the photos, it is obvious that Shi Yu took the initiative to lie on Jing Weiyun's body.

    Some people created a WeChat group about this post, and the discussions were very heated.

    Some scolded Shi Yu, some praised Jing and said that Yun was so lucky to be next to the golden pastry, in short, they said everything.

    If Shi Yu hadn't been too ostentatious in school, this matter would not have been a big deal. At most, everyone would have thought that the young miss had played a little tricky for a while.