Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Naturally, the food is eaten, and the police station can't really stop people from eating.

    The follow-up processing of the matter is also simple. Those who fight and cause trouble should apologize, and at least some money can be used to settle the matter. Jing Weiyun collected a lot of compensation and lost some money, and the rest was handed over to the eldest lady.

    Ye Chen's situation is more complicated. It is said that after he calmed down, he insisted that it was Shi Yu who ordered them to "school//garden//tyrannical//ling" first, and he just wanted revenge on Shi Yu later.

    I vowed to pull Shiyu into this muddy water.

    Hearing the word "Ba//Ling", the police didn't dare to be ambiguous, but before starting the investigation, they heard Ye Chen say that the person being bullied was "Jing Weiyun", and his expression suddenly became weird.

    Jing said cloud?

    That Jing Weiyun who enshrined Shi Yu like an ancestor and still hugged him in the ambulance?

    The story spread throughout the police station.

    Who is not a little young and frivolous?

    "Are you treating us police as fools?" a policeman snapped angrily.

    "What I said is true. Shi Yu has been bullying Jing Weiyun. You only need to look carefully to find other injuries on his face. Those were caused by Shi Yu!" "The reason why he

    protects Seeing Shi Yu, I dare not at all, I am already afraid of being bullied."

    Seeing Ye Chen firmly insisting on this matter, several policemen looked at each other and called Jing Weiyun from outside.

    "He said you were bullied by the school//garden//bully//, is that true?"

    Jing Weiyun didn't even look at Ye Chen, and directly denied, "No."

    Ye Chen was so angry that he couldn't wait He jumped over the table and bit the man to death, "Jing Weiyun, you bastard, you're the only one who can't stand up for the rest of your life..." "

    Enough!" A policeman slapped the table hard.

    "Jing Zhiyun, you go out first."

    "Ye Chen, there is a big problem with your current attitude. If you can win Shi Yu's letter of understanding, you can deal with it lightly. Do you want to go to prison with your current state?

    " The boy fell silent when he heard the word "prison".

    He probably didn't expect that he would face the risk of going to jail just by posting a post and hitting someone.

    Ye Chen's parents were out of town and didn't know the details, so they sent an older butler to mediate. I wanted to stuff some money to settle the matter, but unfortunately, the police in Nancheng don't take soft food, so they don't accept it at all.

    "Master, don't ruin your future, because a woman is not worth it." The butler persuaded earnestly.

    After all, it was young and vigorous, Ye Chen couldn't listen to it at all.

    Asking him to go to that woman Shi Yu to ask for forgiveness, what a joke!

    ——Shi

    Yu and Jing Weiyun were also ordered to write a full 2,000-word self-criticism before they could leave.

    Both of them made a move, but from the perspective of the victim, the responsibility is not too great.

    The eldest lady was too lazy to write, and wanted to push it to Jing Zhiyun to write as before, but the police uncle was watching.