Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Jing Zhiyun stopped moving his hands, and raised his eyes to look over. He didn't know where he was touched, and his eyes were inexplicably bright.

    Even though the clubhouse was fully air-conditioned, his palms were sweating.

    This time, it wasn't because of the alcohol.

    Shi Yu thought, if so many things hadn't happened, Jing Zhiyun's personality would be very good, right?

    Just like his hair, docile and soft, he would not take the initiative to hurt anyone, and has been forced to resist.

    Why didn't I keep forcing him to blacken.

    Shi Yu's eyelids drooped, and after rubbing it twice, he poked Jing Weiyun's head instead, "I want to eat watermelon and clean the seeds." After speaking, she

    withdrew her hand a little guilty.

    Jing Weiyun let out a "hmm" and patiently picked out the black seeds on the watermelon with a small fruit fork one by one.

    The spotlights above the head swung and swung downwards, the matter subsided silently, and everyone felt relieved to continue playing.

    "Girls, don't just sit there, go and order a song! Liang Tian, ​​go and choose a song, see if you haven't sung any of them." With such a loud voice, there was no one else except Shen Xun.

    He drank a lot and looked fierce. The boys were afraid of him, let alone the girls, and timidly went over to order a song.

    Liang Tian still looked like a lady, even in such a chaotic situation, she was still as stable as Mount Tai, gentle and polite.

    "I won't sing anymore. I don't know how to sing. I'll just eat some fruit like Shi Yu."

    Liang Tian's voice was nice, with a soft feeling. When he spoke, he was soft and obedient.

    Shen Xun scratched his crotch, which was a bit sticky, and sat down, "Then let me have a drink with you? I see you're boring." Liang Tian: "..." Shi Yu: "

    ...

    "

    [Is this kid short-hearted? ]

    [Please don't say that you are a student of Meiers when you go out, just say that you are from the Two Arms School next door. ]

    [From today, I will sever the friendship between the front and back tables with him! 】

    Jing said that Yun didn't listen at all, and was still picking watermelon seeds. It's just that when he heard the voice of the young lady, he glanced at Shen Xun calmly, as if he agreed.

    Chen Haoyu was in charge of watching someone, in case she was making trouble, so it could be said that he never left.

    Liang Tian didn't know what to say, so he took a sip of his drink in embarrassment and said nothing, looking sideways at Jing Weiyun.

    The wildness in him disappeared the moment Shi Yu appeared.

    He didn't seem to like to be lively, and he didn't like to play with these people, but because Shi Yu was here, so he was here, and he wasn't impatient at all.

    Not long after, Jing Zhiyun put a plate of watermelon with seeds removed in front of Shi Yu.

    Shi Yu tasted a few pieces unceremoniously. The watermelon in this season is the sweetest, cool and juicy.