Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Facts have proved that writing is not only labor intensive but also energy-intensive. During the first half of the class, Yu barely supported his arms, but in the second half of the class, his head lowered uncontrollably.

    Finally, she fell asleep with her arms on her pillow, and she slept in a dark night. According to her previous habits, she probably could sleep until her lunch break.

    No one dared to disturb her at all. Except for Lao Liu, the teachers generally pretended not to see, and passed by with one eye closed.

    When the bell rang for the end of get out of class, other students started making noise.

    The physics teacher suddenly called out Liang Tian who was sitting in the first row, neatly packing up his textbooks and notes.

    "Liang Tian, ​​I heard that you have a good relationship with Shi Yu recently? You even performed together in the school sports meeting."

    Liang Tian stood up politely and nodded.

    The physics teacher was very relieved, and glanced at Shi Yu who was still asleep, "Although Shi Yu didn't answer the paper very well, she is willing to write it. I should help more."

    "Teacher I will!" Liang Tian nodded vigorously with a straight face, and then thought of something, a little puzzled: "Teacher, you..."

    Meiers School is actually not very strict. , It's a bit like a free-range education method.

    The physics teacher smiled: "I'm curious why I suddenly told you this? It's definitely the first time that Miss Shi's family is willing to do papers. I'm the first to see it. I'll go to the office and play with Lao Liu and the others in a while.

    " This, Liang Tian couldn't help laughing either.

    It's not that Liang Tian has never heard of those messy things before, but now she believes in what she sees Shi Yu even more.

    She hopes that more and more people will see Shi Yu's goodness in the future, instead of continuing to misunderstand him.

    Now is a good opportunity.

    Liang Tian's grades are also among the best, and even rushed to the first place several times. Meiers School is like this, either the grades are particularly good, and a bunch of gods fight in the front row, or the grades are particularly poor, and the rookies in the back row are pecking at each other.

    She thought about Shi Yu's study plan for a while, and wanted to discuss it with Jing Weiyun.

    As soon as he looked up, he found that the corner of the back row was empty.

    ——At

    this time, Jing Weiyun was standing in front of the large bookstore in the school.

    He occasionally comes here to buy study materials, but he is quite familiar with the road.

    There are not only books, but also various learning tools, notebooks with cute covers, writing pens, and small stickers.

    Whether rich or not, girls cannot resist the allure of cuteness. There are significantly more girls than boys visiting this store.

    They didn't buy a few books, but bought a lot of small things.

    Jing Zhiyun could vaguely hear what they were discussing.

    "Wow, this is so cute!" "     But