Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Shi Yu thought that the milk might not be given back, and she didn't have the habit of bringing cash, so she said casually, "Okay, Jing Zhiyun, give me the money." After finishing speaking,

    she took the milk and left.

    Jing Weiyun looked at Chen Haoyu, who had a hippie smile in front of him, and glanced down at his hands, his eyes became a little colder.

    The autistic system suddenly said: [Host, you are so good at this hand! ]

    Shi Yu: "What?"

    [Think about it, whoever sees his brother bowing his knees to others, or even using the word "filial piety" will feel uncomfortable, right? 】

    Shi Yu: "It makes sense."

    【You deliberately asked Jing Weiyun to pay, this is purely slapping Jing Weiyun in the face! 】

    Shi Yu: "!!!"

    She was really just used to ordering Jing Zhiyun around, she just said it bluntly, and didn't think so much.

    Hearing what the system said, Shi Yu raised his head and glanced at Jing Weiyun, and sure enough, he saw that his expression was not very good, and his whole person was gloomy.

    Shi Yu blinked, and in front of Jing Weiyun, he unscrewed the cap of the bottle provocatively, and took a big gulp.

    That look seemed to say, "See, I'm not only bullying you, I'm bullying your brother as well. If you don't accept it, come and beat me!" Sure enough,

    Jing Weiyun looked over, and his eyes slowly fell from the bottle of milk to the big boy. Miss face.

    Then, he took out a 100 sheet from his pocket and patted it directly on Chen Haoyu.

    I don't know how much strength Jing Zhiyun used. Chen Haoyu was pushed back two steps by this blow, and his chest hurt. There is a sense of instant sight in fantasy novels where you will vomit blood when you get hit by a palm.

    The young man's eyes and appearance are frightening, and his brows and eyes are full of cruelty. Even if the injury on his face heals and his beautiful face is revealed, the aura around him is still suppressed.

    His hands hanging by his side were tightly clenched into a circle, and the momentary emotion was like a wild beast breaking through a cage.

    There has been no progress in the task these days, and seeing Jing Zhiyun so "valuing love and righteousness", he is "angry" because of his brother.

    Shi Yu and the system breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

    It seems that Jing Zhiyun is not going to endure it all the time, flattening the dough with others.

    Finally, there was a breakthrough.

    Shi Yu put down the milk contentedly, and folded his hands on the table to catch up on sleep.

    He didn't notice at all that the young man's dark eyes could only pretend to be her alone.

    Jing Weiyun's gaze seemed to pass through layers of fog, penetrate the darkness, and reach directly on the girl's body.

    The eldest lady fell asleep, and the people around dared to speak louder, talking in small groups, and finally felt like going to school.

    Jing Zhiyun walked back to his seat.

    Shen Xun, who was sitting behind Shi Yu, saw him coming, as if he had seen him, his eyes lit up, "Brother, have you written the test paper yet?"

    Jing Weiyun continued to walk forward without saying a word.