Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    There is only one long-distance bus from Nancheng to Beiyuan. It feels like going from the city to the town, and the road is a bit bumpy.

    Chen Haoyu and Jing Zhiyun sat at the back.

    "Brother, why don't you bring something, I always feel that this time can't be peaceful."

    Jing Weiyun wore a black baseball cap on his head, and his voice was cold and hoarse: "I'm going to Nancheng, not to die in Nancheng." "

    Brother You also know that the position of your boss is not stable, and the North Park is so chaotic, let alone you go for a few months, if you go for a week or two, the new big brothers will be able to come out one after another."

    Jing Zhiyun frowned, "Where's Uncle Kun?

    " There are really too many, keep arresting, the detention center can hardly hold it."

    Chen Haoyu's tone was a little anxious, wishing he could fly to Beiyuan right now.

    Uncle Kun is a rare good person in Beiyuan, and he is also more talkative. No one thought that anyone would dare to hit him.

    Jing Zhiyun was saved by him once when he was a child.

    So this time, he can only come back, and must come back, no matter how much he hates this land.

    Leaving in a hurry, coupled with not daring to let the eldest lady know about her past, Jing Zhiyun didn't even dare to say a word to Shi Yu.

    Missy must be very angry, right?

    I promised to give her a lecture after the exam, but I didn't have time to make a meal for her, and I don't know if the eldest lady has prepared a reward for herself. I was still looking forward to it last night.

    It's all ruined now.

    After driving for a while, Jing Zhiyun suddenly called out to Chen Haoyu who was next to him.

    "Mouse."

    He seldom called Chen Haoyu by this name, and his brothers would only call him this nickname if they had a good relationship.

    Chen Haoyu was stunned for a moment, and looked at Jing Zhiyun suspiciously. Generally speaking, Jing Zhiyun called him that because of a very important matter, "What's wrong, brother?" "After getting off the car, go to Beiyuan Police Station first.

    "

    "Brother, are you crazy?" Chen Haoyu involuntarily raised his voice, and lowered his voice when he noticed that other people in the car were looking at him curiously.

    "Why do you go to the police station? Should you report to the police before the fight? The police can detain us first!"

    "Cooperate."

    Jing Zhiyun thought about it. Changing face is as fast as it is, it is not stable at all, and it cannot be stabilized.

    There are even some desperate idiots who even provoke the police.

    What is the boss of Beiyuan? It's not a pup outside the North Park. In the North Park, as long as you have big fists and dare to fight, anyone can be it.

    In fact, Jing Zhiyun didn't fight very much, he just picked up everyone who came to find fault. When he was in junior high school, he made a name for himself by killing a gangster leader.

    He just wants to live a good life, but this is the most difficult thing.

    In the past, Jing said that Yun was not afraid of death, so he could fight those idiots without any scruples.