Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    In the infirmary, Shi Yu was lying on a white hospital bed, his forehead was a little red and swollen.

    Her eyes were closed tightly as if she was asleep, and her eyelashes fluttered occasionally.

    In fact, Shi Yu's mind was constantly beating the sound of the system beating like thunder, and the sound couldn't be blocked at all, making people's temples throbbing.

    [No one is knocked out by the ball! You pretend to look good too! ]

    [If you want to skip class, just say it, don't insult me ​​with such poor acting skills, okay? ]

    [You can still ask for leave for normal work, what can't you think about, can you tell me that you can't do it? 】

    A certain system is in a panic, if it has a human form, it will probably jump up and point at it and scold it.

    On the other hand, Shi Yu didn't pay attention at all, and continued to pretend to be dead with his eyes closed.

    The system waited for a while, ready to "educate" this incompetent host, but when they didn't see each other for a long time, Yu felt a little introspective.

    The system is numb.

    [Little ancestor, what's wrong, please tell me, okay? The task is not urgent, just do your best...]

    It is not easy to have a suitable host these days. I heard that the system next door has an awesome host, and sparks and lightning all the way upset the text world, making a mess.

    In contrast, the system felt that Shi Yu's quietness was very pleasing to the eye, and couldn't help being a little more patient.

    After waiting for a while, Shi Yu finally answered.

    【Headache. ]

    [I don't want to move...]

    The system wants to scold dad.

    But he doesn't have a father, he should be an emotionless task machine, not a father and mother here to coax the host to please the host.

    The system sighed faintly, thinking that it was not the first time he had led someone through a book after going through thousands of sails, but there was really no way to take Shiyu.

    In the end, the system had no choice but to compromise and allowed Shi Yu to skip class like this.

    All of them stayed in the school's infirmary and lay flat.

    Lying down, Shi Yu really fell asleep.

    [The host wakes up, the task target is here! ]

    Shi Yu was woken up by the system's yelling, and slowly opened his eyes and rolled them, still a little dazed.

    In the next second, the system was like a machine gun, talking a lot at once.

    [Under normal circumstances, the auras of the protagonists will attract each other, for example, creating opportunities to get along alone. ]

    [The male protagonist is not in a good condition at this meeting, and he will come to the infirmary to get medicine. It happens that the teacher in the infirmary is busy and will take a long time to come back

    . Yang Yang said: "No wonder I slept for a long time and no one cared about me."

    Co-authored, the teachers in the infirmary are all tool people serving the hero and heroine.