Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    The second year of high school is different from the first year of high school. It is still the same school, but it feels very strange.

    Probably because no one doesn't know Shi Yu, and Shi Yu doesn't know anyone.

    This time, the seats are arranged according to the grades, the first class and the second class, the top 100 students in the science class are arranged according to the grades, each monthly exam is adjusted within the class, and the final exam is adjusted as a whole, which is the so-called placement test .

    Senior two (two) class.

    It was getting late at this time, and more than half of the students in the class had arrived.

    Some of them have met during the holidays and have become acquainted with each other, and some of them, like Shi Yu, do not participate in social activities and are alone.

    It is undeniable that the second year of high school was as noisy as the first year of high school.

    Until a certain moment, the classroom was suddenly quiet.

    The girl stood expressionlessly at the door, wearing a neat school uniform. With her schoolbag in one hand, she glanced lazily at the classroom, looking for her seat.

    She paused for a few seconds before slowly walking over.

    The girl's exquisite facial features could not pick out any flaws, her eyebrows and eyes were cold, as if her hair had a magnetic field of "don't fight me".

    The eldest lady of the Shi family, Shi Yu.

    Everyone didn't know if they were shocked by the aura of this appearance, and no one made a sound for a long time.

    The class is silent.

    Shi Yu didn't seem to know that all this was because of himself, and put the schoolbag on the desk with a "bang".

    The people next to her shuddered in fright.

    In fact, she didn't use much effort, it was just that the class was so quiet that it seemed that Shi Yu Fang's schoolbag was making a loud noise, giving people a sense of déjà vu that she was very upset at this time.

    No one is a fool, dare to touch the wrong head at this time, carefully and secretly looked at this young lady.

    Can't afford it.

    Whoever provokes whoever dies.

    Then, everyone saw the eldest lady unzipping her schoolbag.

    Everyone: What will the eldest lady put in her schoolbag?

    Oh, books and papers...

    huh? Books and papers! !

    I saw that Shi Yu took out the books in a hurry, and there were various papers bought by the tutor. Some papers were marked with red pens, obviously they had been corrected by others, and they were very serious.

    The speed at which Shi Yu's grades improved was astonishing, with an unimaginable drive, she was very patient and stubborn, and would copy and correct any wrong questions in a notebook.

    But sometimes, she also encounters a bottleneck. No matter how hard she tries, there are always a few questions that she can't solve.

    It's as if the auxiliary line is drawn correctly and the idea is there, but when the pen is written, the result is always wrong.