Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Shi's kitchen is huge, and the cooking counters are tidy and spotless. It can be seen that someone cleans and tidies up every day.

    The black-haired boy lowered his eyes, with a hint of coldness, and he silently dumped the remaining chopped green onions in the bowl into the trash can.

    Jing Zhiyun wrote down Shi Yu's preference for not eating green onions, and cleaned the dishes and put them away.

    Leaning halfway against the wall, he took out a cigarette case and a lighter from his pocket.

    The metal lighter made a crisp sound, and then a cluster of flames shot out to ignite the smoke.

    Jing Zhiyun doesn't have a big addiction to cigarettes, and he rarely smokes at ordinary times, only occasionally lighting up a cigarette or two when thinking.

    To be honest, he really didn't expect Shi Yu to eat that bowl of "ridiculous" noodles. It was very unexpected, but it didn't seem to be too much of a surprise. It seemed that it was not surprising for the eldest lady to do anything.

    What should I do... Her appearance makes people want to treat her a little too much, trying to see where her bottom line is.

    In a trance, Shi Yu's words, "It's not bad."

    The girl sat quietly on the sofa, holding the bowl in her hands, and she was so obedient. She was born beautiful, and her lifeless appearance made people want to paint her eyes with color and add a strong stroke.

    Liar, little liar.

    Don't you think he is dirty? Isn't it bad luck just by looking at it?

    ——Why don't you stay away from me, but come closer again and again.

    This is the first time Jing Zhiyun cooks for others, and it is also the first time someone will eat his cooking.

    The white smog is like a cloud in the mountains, revealing the loneliness and gloom that lingers all year round.

    Jing Weiyun put down his hand, with half a cigarette still between his finger bones, his eyelids drooped, and he stared intently at the burn that had only been treated briefly.

    Suddenly feel a little pain.

    The spirit of the young lady who is cowardly and not afraid of death is very commendable.

    So much like his disobedient little wild cat.

    Every time he finishes scratching someone with his paws, he calms down his anger with soft meat pads, it's pitiful.

    There are many ways to make cats obedient and well-behaved.

    1. Feed her favorite delicacies, even the fiercest little wild cats will swear and bury their heads in eating.

    2. Never force her to do something she doesn't like, and when she needs it, she will take the initiative to come over.

    3....

    Jing Zhiyun smiled suddenly, and the gloomy facial features showed a moment of tenderness, like a streamer flashing across the sky, disappearing without a trace in a blink of an eye.

    Why do you really treat the young lady like a cat?

    ———

    Shi Yu, who was called frightened, but actually took the opportunity to rest, lived a comfortable life.