Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Jing Weiyun's appearance was no different from provocation in Shi Yanqing's eyes, he was so angry that he almost rolled up his sleeves and beat him up again.

    Nima, it wasn't like this when the dog was beaten.

    Those eyes were fierce, and it was written all over his face, "You're a der", so cool, it's so cool.

    Now put on a p!

    Shi Yanqing didn't speak, but looked sadly at Shi Yu who was turning his elbow outward.

    At this time, the system in Shi Yu's mind spoke weakly: [Host, the person in front of you is your father who has never been masked, dear father! 】

    For some reason, the system deliberately increased the volume on the word "father", for fear that Shi Yu would rush up and scratch people regardless.

    Shi Yu has been doing tasks, and Shi Yanqing is normal even if he doesn't know him, and he is not in a good state when he is in Fran, he has long forgotten what Shi Yanqing looks like, and he has even forgotten that he has a father.

    Hearing what the system said at this moment, he shrank his neck suddenly, stretched out his hand and lightly tugged Jing Weiyun's finger.

    "You're right, forget it."

    Jing Weiyun: "???"

    Shi Yanqing: "???" After

    finishing speaking, Shi Yu raised his other hand and rubbed his temple, "Jing Weiyun, Help me back to the bed, I think I need to sleep for a while."

    Jing Weiyun: "..."

    The system is speechless: 【Host, can you be successful? 】

    Shi Yu sneered in his heart: 【Prospect? Can future income be eaten as a meal? ]

    ———

    Probably because of beating someone up, Shi Yanqing didn’t say anything in the end, and he was depressed at any time.

    Shi Yu folded his hands on his lower abdomen, lying on his back on the bed, with an aura of "lifeless", "I'm not in the hospital, I'm in hell".

    She wanted to cry in her heart: "Shi Qi, I vaguely remember that there is no part in the plot where you recognize your relatives and meet your father?" The

    system said: [Well, there is no part in the plot where you enter the hospital. All are offline. 】

    【Originally, she was a "villain" lady who relied on her family background to do her best, and then the male lead couldn't stand the process of rising, but now I see, Jing Zhiyun is quite enjoying it. 】

    Shi Yu's eyelids twitched violently, he didn't know what to say, and finally asked timidly: "Then can I still go offline?" The

    system replied angrily: 【Do you think I can crash? 】

    ————

    Jing Zhiyun sat on the side of the bed when the eldest lady closed her eyes and pretended to be dead, and stared at her in silence.

    It seemed to be able to shield everything around, leaving only her and him in the whole world, so quiet, so quiet that I could hear my own heartbeat.

    It seemed enough to just look at her like this forever.

    For Shi Yu's life in the hospital, Jing Zhiyun said that it is not an exaggeration to pour tea and water while sitting on the saddle, serving him the whole time, making Shi Yanqing look like he has seen a ghost.