Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    The girl's empty eyes were tightly closed, which seemed to be a bit obedient, and it made my heart soften.

    I just felt that the bad roots deep in my heart began to grow unscrupulously.

    The air is quiet.

    Nothing happened.

    Shi Yu came back to his senses and slowly opened his eyes. Crashing into the boy's uncontrollable black pupils, it was as if a scorching flame was burning in that instant.

    "Jing Zhiyun?"

    [Are you angry or not? Can you give me an accurate word? 】

    Jing Zhiyun had a cold look in his eyes, he didn't speak, and silently dropped his hand to his side.

    Even he himself didn't know what he was going to do when he raised his hand just now.

    To scare the eldest lady, to see how scared she looks? Or, when she closes her eyes, do something nasty?

    Although he concealed his despicability in front of Shi Yu, no one knew better than Jing Zhiyun what kind of trash he was.

    Other people's seventeen years old, the future is bright, his seventeen years old, the gutter is dark.

    "Bang bang bang."

    The sudden heavy knock on the door attracted everyone's attention.

    "Didn't you hear the class bell ringing for a long time? What are you doing!"

    "Jing Weiyun, don't go back to your seat, do you want me to arrange you to sit at the same table with Shi Yu?" Old Liu's loud voice resounded through the class.

    Everyone went back to each other in an instant, and they still listened to the words of Lao Liu, the class leader.

    Also, if there is no fear, these students might turn the sky upside down.

    Seeing that these people were honest, Old Liu rushed outside and waved, and a tall, thin boy walked in.

    The boy was dressed in casual attire, with clean facial features, and his appearance was not particularly outstanding, but he was not annoying. It belonged to the kind of face that is lovable, playful and a bit ruffian.

    "My name is Chen Haoyu. I hope I can study happily with everyone!"

    I don't know if it's an illusion, but I always feel that when he said the word "happy", he gritted his teeth.

    Jing Zhiyun's eyelids twitched violently.

    Lao Liu was very satisfied with this obedient new student, nodded and looked around, as if he was choosing a good position for the new student.

    Chen Haoyu also scanned the people below, and found that Jing Zhiyun was looking at him.

    He grinned, showing a sunny and confident smile.

    Jing Weiyun: "..."

    Just like that, the matter of backposting came to an end because of the arrival of the transfer student.

    ——During

    the lunch break, the students started to play and play again, as if everything in the morning was an illusion.

    Shi Yu woke up from hunger, and was going to the cafeteria to buy some food to fill his stomach. Of the people who usually surrounded her, this time after she woke up, none of them took the initiative to talk to her.