Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    When Jing Weiyun stepped down, there was a moment of silence in the corridor, and then the pot exploded.

    I have to say that Jing Zhiyun fought very efficiently, didn't say a word of nonsense, and his eyes were gloomy and cold.

    There were quite a few people who came to join in the fun, but when the fight really broke out, one by one started to hide. Only a few tall boys were left standing in the front row.

    "Fuck, there are so many of us, he's just one, he can be trampled to death, and he still wants to—"

    before finishing speaking, Jing Weiyun grabbed the man's collar and pulled him closer to him, while bending his knees and pushing against him hard. The opponent's lower abdomen did not give people any time to breathe, and kicked him to the ground.

    However, he didn't intend to let the man go so easily, and stepped on the boy's back.

    "Who do you want to trample to death?"

    The boy reacted, struggling to get up, but felt as if there was a heavy weight on his back, unable to move. With his hands on the ground, he cursed unwillingly: "Fuck!"

    After a while, several people lay down on the ground.

    Standing in the crowd, Jing Zhiyun showed his sharpness, completely without the appearance of being bullied by others.

    If the situation didn't allow it, the atmosphere would be very tense, Shi Yu stood behind and wanted to applaud Jing Zhiyun.

    [Niubi, brother! 】 Suddenly, Shi Yu thought of something, and asked the     system with hindsight

    : "He is so awesome, how did he get beaten like that a while ago?"

There will inevitably be some deviations in the state of 'restart'. ]

    [For example, Jing Zhiyun may have been exhausted before something happened. Moreover, he was still having a fever at that time. ]

    Shi Yu thought about it, and felt that there was nothing wrong with what the system said.

    According to the script given by the system, before she came, Jing Zhiyun's life was already miserable, and the mental state of being tortured was not good, and it was normal if she couldn't beat her.

    And now, Jing Zhiyun finally has the potential to rise.

    Missy is very pleased.

    The eldest lady feels that she has made a lot of contributions.

    There was finally a glimmer of light in Shi Yu's emotionless eyes.

    [Xiao Yi, you will be fine. 】

    The girl's heartfelt voice passed through the crowd and arrived at the center of the chaos. Jing Zhiyun froze in vain, and subconsciously raised his eyes to look at Shi Yu who was not far away, with a violent and terrifying expression.

    "Jing Zhiyun, back!" Shi Yu suddenly shouted.

    Jing Weiyun turned his head, just in time to see a boy swinging towards him with a chair in his hand.

    In the next second, there was a dull sound of "bang", accompanied by the flow of scarlet blood, the corridor was instantly deathly silent.

    Jing Zhiyun swayed, covered the wound on his head with his hands and leaned back against the wall, panting for breath.

    It's ridiculous to say that at this moment, he was not thinking about the seriousness of the injury or how to solve the follow-up problems. But who is the "Xiao Yi" mentioned twice by the eldest lady?