Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    "How about scrambled eggs with tomatoes?" Jing Weiyun casually looked at the menu.

    After all, it is a big hotel, there are steak pizza, stir-fried vegetables and cold dishes, it can be said that it is a complete book.

    Shi Yu poked Jing Weiyun's arm with his finger, "Did you listen to me?"

    Jing Weiyun didn't lift his head, "Salty or sweet."

    "Salty!" Shi Yu subconsciously replied.

    When he finished speaking, Yu slammed his head on the table with a "bang".

    Why didn't she keep her mouth shut for this answer?

    Not far from Shi Yu, Liang Tian and Chen Haoyu were looking at them with complicated expressions.

    "Is Shi Yu okay..." Liang Tian worried.

    "I don't know, it looks like Brother Yun said something to her, and then that's it." Chen Haoyu rested his chin on one hand, watching with interest.

    "Could it be that Jing Zhiyun said something too much?" Liang Tian asked.

    "Pfft."

    Chen Haoyu couldn't help laughing, "Do you know what the bottom line of Brother Yun is?"

    Liang Tian: "???"

    Chen Haoyu raised his finger and pointed to Shi Yu who buried his face on the table .

    Liang Tian: "!!!"

    As a person who came from the same place as Jing Zhiyun, Chen Haoyu could feel the impact best.

    He, Brother Yun, has no bottom line in front of Miss Shi.

    Shi Yu was basking in the sun and didn't recover even now, and she didn't have much appetite, so Jing Zhiyun ordered some appetizers for her.

    A small plate of scrambled eggs with salty tomatoes, and a plate of pickled cucumbers, and finally a bowl of rice.

    Shi Yu didn't care what other people looked at him, he was indeed a little hungry, so he just buried himself in cooking.

    It was originally afternoon tea time, but it was turned into lunch by Shi Yu, and everyone around was stunned.

    Tomato scrambled eggs are really amazing. Although this kind of common dish is usually not so unpalatable, the chef of the hotel definitely makes it delicious.

    Jing Weiyun at the side also gave Shi Yu a cup of refreshing drink.

    After Shi Yu had eaten and drank enough, the teacher also finished speaking.

    Shi Yu didn't hear a word, it was Jing Zhiyun who summed it up for her afterwards.

    Zhongsha Island seven-day tour.

    In the first two days, students had to participate in group activities organized by the school, including but not limited to, sea motorboat competitions, beach volleyball competitions, and looking for ingredients for dinner alone... After listening, Shi Yu closed his eyes and his heart sank

    .

    "Jing Weiyun, kill me, right now! Immediately! Immediately!"

    Jing Weiyun: "..."

    ——

    Beach by the sea.

    Teenagers and girls all have a sense of drive, even if the prize is not very attractive, they still refuse to admit defeat and want to win.