Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Shi Yu directly asked the school for a full moon leave on the grounds that he was frightened and needed to rest.

    If I use one word to describe it, it is "cool"!

    Of course, she did not forget the injured Jing Weiyun.

    As a qualified host, it is natural to enjoy it at this time, ah no, bully the male lead well.

    So, under Shi Yu's persecution, Jing Zhiyun rested with him.

    Ye Chen's case also came to fruition, and he was eventually sentenced to prison.

    At the same time, the Ye family was suddenly investigated. It is said that they received an anonymous report from the public that several companies under the Ye family were smuggling illegal//prohibited// products. The relevant departments immediately took action to thoroughly investigate the matter.

    The country is in the stage of cracking down on corruption and eradicating evil, and the slightest possibility is not let go. This investigation directly turned out the whole family of the Ye family.

    The Ye family couldn't protect themselves, and they had no time to take care of Ye Chen who was in prison, let alone running around to find relationships for him.

    Not long after, the police found strictly prohibited//prohibited// items in the basement of a certain suburban property in the Ye family.

    The fall of the Ye family and Ye Chen's imprisonment is a foregone conclusion. Even if he is released from prison, he will have a criminal record for the rest of his life.

    The news of the Ye family's demise quickly spread in the circle, everyone sighed, some gloated, some were curious...

    ———

    Shi Yu slept until noon and woke up after the "gentle" wake-up by the system Only woke up under service.

    The system flattered: [Host, rest is rest, remember to do the task! 】

    At present, Shi Yu has already done several "villain" tasks, including but not limited to, bullying Jing Zhiyun, humiliating Jing Zhiyun, bullying and humiliating again... The system doesn't believe it, so it can't be done in Jing Zhiyun

    . Mental memory.

    The system is overjoyed when it thinks that after this mission, I can get enough performance points, maybe even upgrade it in an all-round way.

    Sure enough, it's easy to be a villain.

    When he just woke up, Yu's mouth was bitter and dry, and he instinctively wanted to drink water, but he didn't want to move like a dead fish.

    Then, she lay on the bed with half-closed sleepy eyes and dialed the phone.

    "Jing Weiyun, I'll give you thirty seconds to come to my room."

    Jing Weiyun: "???"

    What is the young miss doing?

    Whether thirty seconds was enough for Jing Zhiyun to come over, Shi Yu didn't know, and she didn't time it, she collapsed, lay on the bed and closed her eyes again.

    Not long after, Jing Zhiyun arrived at the door and knocked lightly.

    There was silence and no response.

    Jing Zhiyun frowned, thinking that Shi Yu might really be looking for him for something important, so he knocked harder on the door.

    He knocked for about a minute, and finally couldn't help it, put his fingers on the handle, and turned the door handle gently.