Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    As a wealthy family, if the Jing family holds a banquet, there will definitely be many people attending, and there may be media reporters.

    At that time, the identity of Jing Zhiyun's illegitimate son will be exposed, and he will definitely be pushed to the forefront.

    Whether the Jing family wants to help Jing Zhiyun or harm him is beyond words.

    Listening to the eldest lady's heartfelt voice that was as chaotic as Gongdouju, Jing Weiyun couldn't help frowning.

    Birthday party?

    The Jing family is afraid that they treat him like a persimmon.

    Jing said that Yun was so annoyed to death, but when he saw Shi Yu thinking about this matter again, the feeling of manic depression was quietly suppressed.

    Seeing that she was thinking seriously and staring at the phone screen for a long time, Jing Weiyun suddenly said: "Do you still eat strawberries?" Shi Yu raised his

    head when he heard that, his eyes were a little blank, "Do you still eat strawberries?"

    " ..."

    On the profoundness of Chinese.

    Jing Weiyun glanced sideways at the fruit plate, he ate a plate of strawberries just now.

    "Let's go out to eat, I'm a little hungry." Shi Yu finally turned off the phone and returned it to Jing Weiyun, no longer entangled in this matter.

    Jing said that Yun had no objection.

    But today the two studied for a whole day, and Jing Weiyun was a little tired, so he finally decided to go out to eat.

    When they were about to go out, they bumped into Su Wan head-on.

    Su Wan generously nodded at Jing Weiyun with a smile, and asked softly, "I'm going out, where do you want to go and let Lao Lin see you off." Shi Yu

    nodded, "Mom, we're leaving."

    After finishing speaking, She dragged Jing Weiyun to run outside.

    At the beginning, Shi Yu was a little awkward when she was asked to call her father and mother. Later, thinking about it, it was just a title, it didn’t matter how you called it, and it gradually became like that. have no idea.

    This time they went to a tea restaurant.

    The environment is elegant and quiet, and there are more pastries.

    Shi Yu quite liked this kind of delicate little things, so he got excited and took the menu and ordered several items.

    After she finished clicking, she found that Jing Zhiyun was looking at her intently.

    It's not that Shi Yu has never been pursued before, and her face is the best signboard there, but in fact, she hates people staring at her all the time.

    It would give her the feeling of being picked on as a commodity.

    The children in the orphanage are all selected in this way.

    But Jing Zhiyun is different, although his eyes are a bit fierce, they don't contain those annoying things.

    It was as if, he just liked looking at her, that's all.

    Very pure.

    "Jing Zhiyun." Shi Yu called him suddenly.

    "Huh?"