Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Jing Weiyun is a man who fights fiercely, studies well, and knows a lot. He is short of having the words "Almighty Encyclopedia" written on his face.

    When he was in Flan, he could tell that Shi Yu was trying to hold on, and when he heard Shi Yu explain the reason for his discomfort, he took him to the hospital without hesitation.

    It's not that he made a fuss out of a molehill, but that Shi Yu's state cannot tolerate any mistakes.

    There are always some people who think that girls during their menstrual period are full of things, hypocritical, and emotionally unstable. At this time, they should stay away.

    However, they are clearly expressing their needs normally.

    Jing said that Yun would rather Shi Yu lose her temper and make a fuss with her, and couldn't bear to see her huddled in the bathroom alone for fear of being discovered.

    How good is her eldest lady, and what has she experienced.

    Will it become the present picture that doesn't express anything, doesn't say anything?

    For a moment, Jing Zhiyun wanted to rush in, even if he used some strong methods, he would force her to speak.

    But he can't.

    Missy is a heartless wild cat.

    One second I can rely on you to hold you without any fear, and the next second I can be fully defensive and "Get out of here." posture.

    Jing Zhiyun had never met such a difficult person in his life.

    The boy rubbed between his brows dejectedly, and walked into the pharmacy beside the street.

    Generally speaking, there is a row of pharmacies opposite the hospital, which saves him the trouble of looking for them.

    Jing Zhiyun first bought a mask and put it on his face, covering the lower half of his face, revealing only a pair of indifferent and hostile eyes.

    What Shi Yanqing said was true, the hostility on his body was too heavy, and he was a little sorry for his gentle name.

    But there was no way, he couldn't hide the fierceness in his eyes very well.

    Jing Weiyun glanced around, and at this time, there were basically no customers in the pharmacy except for a few clerks.

    Wearing a mask, he walked to the nearest clerk, and before he could speak, the lady clerk greeted him with a smile.

    Jing Zhiyun lowered his head and said nothing.

    This is not the same as ignoring elegance, this time it is a bit embarrassing, because this young lady is so enthusiastic.

    "Yeah, are you here to buy that? I see you've been standing at the door for a long time, are you embarrassed?" "

    ...Well."

    The boy was tall and thin, and the thin white shirt couldn't hide his figure at all. , even wearing a mask, it is not difficult to see that there is definitely a lovable face under the mask.

    The lady clerk led Jing Weiyun to a corner, pointed to the various small boxes on the shelf and said with a smile: "These are all one size fits all, and some come in different sizes. You can pick and choose, there are quite a lot of them." .”

    Jing Zhiyun glanced at the shelf and knew that the shop assistant had misunderstood.

    With just one glance, Jing said that Yun was quite embarrassed.