Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    "The weather is fine today. Your name is Xiaoyu, right? Next, I'll ask you some questions. Can you answer me?" "..." "It's okay if you don't want to

    talk

    . Can you just nod or shake your head?"

    "..."

    "Did you sleep well the past few days? Do you feel more relaxed..."

    Xu Heng patiently talked to Shi Yu a lot, from today's blue sky and white clouds to whether anything happened recently What's up.

    Strangely, no matter what he said, Shi Yu didn't respond to it.

    There was no emotion on the girl's delicate face, only a blank calm.

    The window next to it is half open, and the scenery outside is very good. Occasionally, there are birds chirping or the sound of cars passing by, mixed with the voices of pedestrians who are not clear.

    The sunlight refracts strange light and shadow through the glass. There are several plants of green radish on the window sill, and the dense green leaves extend down the height. If you look at it inadvertently, it looks like a waterfall of plants, which inexplicably makes people feel peaceful.

    The room is small, not even as big as Shi Yu's bedroom, but it gives people a sense of peace of mind.

    Shi Yu was sitting on the sofa, and there were many animal dolls beside him, and on the ground not far away, there were Lego building block puzzles played by children.

    Suddenly, Xu Heng noticed that Shi Yu's gaze stayed on those building blocks for a moment.

    The time was short, and it seemed that he just took a casual look, and quickly looked away.

    But Xu Heng chuckled softly, and said softly: "There was a little boy before you, he came to me too, he didn't say anything, he didn't pay attention to me, he just sat there and played with building block puzzles every time he came." "

    ... ..."

    Shi Yu seemed to be completely enclosed in her own world, with her independent way of understanding and thinking, and no one else could interfere.

    Nothing in the outside world can cause the calm sea to cause even the slightest ripple.

    At this moment, there was a sudden sound from the next room, "Ding——"

    This sound was like the sound used by the restaurant outside to ring the bell to call the waiter to pick up the dishes.

    Xu Heng didn't move, and the voice rang again many times.

    "Ding--"

    "Ding--"

    "Ding--"

    The sound intervals became shorter and shorter each time, as if there was an irritable boy standing behind the door, frantically ringing the bell to urge.

    Xu Heng looked at Shi Yu for a while, seeing that she was unmoved, he slowly stood up and walked to the corner, picked up a bag and poured out something from it.

    "Hulahula..."

    Shi Yu was expressionless, his eyelids drooped and he didn't say a word, and he didn't react to these voices.

    She didn't even glance over there.

    Until Xu Heng opened the door, something rushed out.

    "Bang bang bang bang..." sounds came out from time to time, Xu Heng smiled and coaxed: "Salad, don't make trouble, there are guests here today."