Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    In the evening, training is over.

    Shi Yu changed from a salted fish paddling to a useless fish that takes two steps, one panting, three steps and one rest.

    In the evening class, I either fell asleep or fell asleep. Lao Liu couldn't stand it anymore, so he kicked him out and punished him to stand. As a result, he was able to fall asleep against the wall.

    Old Liu: "I'm really convinced!"

    When school was about to end, Shi Yu suddenly turned around and lay down on Shen Xun's desk, staring at him sadly.

    Shen Xun was sleeping soundly, terrified by the sudden action of the young lady, and asked tremblingly, "Shi Yu, what are you doing?"

    Shi Yu didn't speak, and continued to stare.

    Shen Xun thought of something, stepped back abruptly, clasped his hands on his chest, and said nervously: "I tell you, I don't sell my art or my body, the relationship between Shi and Shen is also good, don't mess around!"

    "Pfft." Chen Haoyu couldn't hold back his laughter.

    Where did this nima come from?

    Shi Yu squinted his eyes, and said quietly: "Does your face look good like Jing Zhiyun, you will sell it     ?

    "

Swearing, but not bad-hearted.

    Jing Zhiyun is different, his ruthlessness comes from the bottom of his bones. Handsome is handsome, but generally no one dares to stay by his side.

    Hearing the eldest lady chatting with Shen Xun, Chen Haoyu who was on the side almost sat and listened with his ears pricked up.

    Why is Brother Yun sitting in the last row, so far away from the eldest lady?

    This man is very courageous, he dared to hook up with the eldest lady in front of them.

    The eldest lady had a lazy voice, and her voice was very low, she said in a low voice, "Come here, I have something to talk to you about."

    Shen Xun looked at Shi Yu suspiciously for two seconds, and slowly brought his ear closer.

    At the same time, Chen Haoyu also turned his body over to eavesdrop. From the corner of his eye, he noticed that Jing Zhiyun was still calmly doing the papers.

    I silently gave my eldest brother a thumbs up in my heart, is this the calmness of the legendary Zhenggong!

    Then, Chen Haoyu heard Shi Yu whispering: "Where did you find that stretcher that day     ?

    "

Yu: "..."

    He didn't understand the necessary connection between playing basketball and stretchers.

    I saw that Shi Yu frowned, resting his chin on one hand, and said weakly: "Don't you think it's too ugly to carry people on a stretcher?"

    Shen Xun said "Ah?", not quite understanding.

    "Wheelchairs know, you are injured and in a wheelchair, you still don't miss the game, and you can't see anything while lying on a stretcher, don't you think so?"

    Chen Haoyu: "..."

    He suddenly had an ominous premonition.

    Sure enough, Shen Xun's eyes lit up: "What you said makes sense. I'll let someone prepare some."