Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Shi Yu changed into a white dress, the fabric was light and comfortable, but the skirt was a bit short, above the knees. The neckline is a circle of fine tassels, and the cuffs hang down naturally, revealing the white shoulders.

    The girl had a slender waist and long legs. She had just taken a shower, and her exposed skin had a faint luster, which was dazzlingly white.

    When Jing Zhiyun opened the door and walked in, seeing this scene, the shock he received was not ordinary.

    He only paused for a second when his eyes fell on her, and then quickly moved away.

    A lingering image has already formed in my mind.

    Shi Yu had just finished taking a shower, her eyes were still glowing with light, and the corners of her eyes were red. She yawned lazily, feeling that she was not as tired as usual today.

    Rarely do so many things happen on the same day.

    In the past, it was absolutely impossible!

    But today is different. After this birthday, Jing Zhiyun will be 18.

    An adult birthday is such an important day, it cannot be ruined by his scumbag father.

    "Give me your mobile phone." Shi Yu said with no expression.

    Jing Zhiyun obediently handed over the phone, as if giving it to the eldest lady along with some unknown things.

    Shi Yu didn't speak, and directly opened the chat software on Jing Weiyun's mobile phone. As expected, that xxx, who didn't even deserve to have a remark name, bombarded dozens of messages, including but not limited to voice calls and so on.

    It must have blown up.

    The illegitimate child who thought he could handle it at will is actually a thorn in the side, and he ignored them.

    Shi Yu was very satisfied, but Jing Zhiyun would be a little upset if she kept on holding on to the cash cow of the Jing family.

    She admitted that it was her personal emotions that came into the task.

    In the original plot, Jing Zhiyun wanted to return to the Jing family, but she was driven away by a big villain like her.

    But it's different now.

    The Shi family can also be his backer, instead of asking Jing Zhiyun to curry favor with the Jing family, it is better to curry favor with her.

    Thinking of this, Shi Yu slid his finger and directly blocked xxx.

    Then, he turned on the camera again, found an angle, and took a selfie of himself.

    In the photo, the girl's eyelids are drooping, she is wearing a white gauze dress, and her face without makeup is so beautiful that she looks like an elf who has lost her way and accidentally fell into the mortal world.

    Her eyes are the kind of clear amber, with a sense of emptiness, untainted by the world.     Shi Yu held up

    the photo he had taken to Jing Weiyun and asked him, "Is it good?

    "

Then, she took out her mobile phone, tapped the screen a few times, and the mobile phone wallpaper was changed to the photo of Jing Weiyun at the beach.

    Jing Weiyun: "!!?"

    There are many people in the background of the photo, but no one can overwhelm the young man's aura. His eyes are slightly stern, just looking at the camera, with a bit of fierceness and helplessness, and his upper body is not naked. ...