Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    the next day.

    Shi Yu fell asleep until three o'clock in the afternoon. Due to the long sleep, she was not so awake for a while, and sat on the bed with half-opened eyes to wake up.

    A voice suddenly sounded in my mind.

    【woke up? 】

    Shi Yu: "...Who are you?"

    【...】

    In a daze, Shi Yu remembered that the system seemed to be back yesterday, and he still had something to say to himself.

    But the voice I heard just now is obviously different from the system. How should I put it, it is a bit ethereal, like talking in an empty fire escape, with a faint echo.

    It was similar to the ghost in the horror movie I saw in the cinema that day.

    Shi Yu: "Damn in the daytime?"

    Xu Ying: [...]

    He wants to leave, he wants to leave now, he shouldn't bet with a system program, the system is not normal, and the host is even more sick.

    Then, he watched helplessly, and when he saw the "ghost", he yawned lazily, got off the ground, went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and took a shower.

    There was no expression on the girl's delicate face, and her eyes were empty and indifferent.

    She leaned over to wash off the facial cleanser on her face with water, and belatedly remembered that it might not be the system that was talking to herself in her mind yesterday.

    So, where did the system go?

    Do you want to take the initiative to ask? But opening this mouth is equivalent to losing the wind.

    Shi Yu was the best at concealing his true emotions and thoughts. He washed his hair casually, applied essential oil, washed it again, then picked up the hair dryer, turned on the smallest wind, and slowly blown his hair.

    If Jing Zhiyun were here at this time, she would definitely be able to see that she was just delaying time and thinking of a solution.

    Although Xuying has the ability, he can't penetrate people's hearts, not to mention, he can't interfere with this world by himself.

    Seeing Shi Yu's nonchalant look, he was a little worried that the world would collapse again because of the host's chaos.

    【If I'm not mistaken, your wish is to save Fu Yunli? 】Xu Ying said calmly.

    Shi Yu's hands stopped moving, unable to hear any emotion, he said calmly, "You checked my information."

    [Why couldn't your system tell me? 】

    Although it is true that Shi Yu's information was checked by himself, Xu Ying still doesn't understand why Shi Yu is so sure, and he doesn't suspect the system to inform him at all.

    Whether it is him or the system, from the moment of existence, he has been given a mission, but the mission is different.

    Phantom is considered the highest existence in the system world.

    Thousands of worlds, every day, worlds fall, and new worlds are created. Everything has its own definite number and its own laws. If the rules are broken, it will cause an irreversible situation.

    More than one world, because of the host's misbehavior, ended up in tragedy.

    But generally speaking, the "lived" world accounts for the vast majority, so phantom will still find human beings to make the world "live".