Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Shi Yu's schoolbag was held by Jing Zhiyun's gang, and the two of them entered the classroom front and back.

    The air is silent.

    In the noisy classroom, no one dared to speak for a while.

    Chen Haoyu came up to meet him first, and the younger brother was used to it. When he saw Jing Zhiyun carrying a schoolbag in his hand, he immediately went over to get it. The look of that dog leg is just a matter of saluting Jing Weiyun and saying hello on the spot.

    Jing Weiyun gave him a cold look, and didn't let go of his hand. There were six words clearly written on the expression, "Roll as far as you can."

    "Good morning, little fairy, I haven't seen you in a few days, she's even more beautiful!" Chen Haoyu was not embarrassed at all, turned his head and smiled at Shi Yu.

    As a result, the flattery was directly slapped on the horse's leg. Shi Yu nodded expressionlessly in response, then snatched the schoolbag from Jing Weiyun's hand with a sullen face, and walked towards his desk.

    "Bang!"

    The schoolbag was thrown on the table. There seemed to be a lot of things in it, and it looked quite heavy.

    In the classroom, Shi Yu stared at the schoolbag with an unfriendly expression, as if looking at an enemy.

    Shen Xun, who was sitting behind her, could feel the power of the schoolbag most intuitively, and the "bang" sound woke him up.

    "Ah? An earthquake?" Shen Xun didn't fully open his eyes, and scratched his sleepy hair. Then he found a slender figure in front of him, exclaimed: "When did you come, Shi Yu?"

    Shi Yu: "If possible, I don't want to come at all."

    Shen Xun raised his chin, "I thought so too , but my dad can break my legs."

    Shi Yu: [I don't need the approval of this revolutionary friendship at all. 】

    ————

    Shi Yu asked for leave and left school twice in the past three days, everyone in the class was used to it, and they just took a second look and went to do what they should do.

    It's just that the voice of speaking is obviously lower than before.

    Shi Yu was still staring at his schoolbag in a daze, when a timid voice came from beside him: "That... Shi Yu." "

    Huh?"

    Shi Yu turned his head and found that the girl looked familiar, as if he had written for her once before. For homework, she has been sitting next to her and rarely speaks.

    Looking at each other, the little girl shrank her shoulders, hesitated for a moment and whispered: "You always ask for leave, the teacher has been angry several times, today, you should not...don't..." She didn't say

    anything Come out, but the meaning is quite obvious, it is to remind Shi Yu to restrain himself, and don't cause trouble to hit the gun.

    After listening to her patiently, Shi Yu asked the system in his heart: "Do I look scary?"

    The system: [My host is as beautiful as a fairy! 】

    The little girl is thin and small, she looks like a good student type, but she was really wronged to sit next to Shi Yu and Shen Xun, and she probably gets frightened every day.

    Shi Yu lazily yawned and thanked him.

    The girl's face blushed immediately, and she replied cautiously: "You're welcome..." Shi