Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Morning.

    Jing said that Yun had already woken up when Shi Yu was waiting at the dining table, and he also made the breakfast.

    I don't know whether it was intentional or not, but today's breakfast is pastries, steamed buns, vegetable and lean meat porridge, and strawberry milk.

    Strawberry milk is not bottled, but made by washing fresh strawberries and breaking them with milk, adding a little honey, which is very nutritious.

    It's a little sweet, but it won't cover the mellow aroma of milk, and you can taste the sweet and sour strawberry pulp in one bite.

    Shi Yu took a few sips from the cup, satisfied, and the irritability of being forced to get up early dissipated a little.

    Her mouth has been teased by Jing Zhiyun, but in fact she doesn't have much demand for appetite. It's just that there are better ones in front of you, so naturally you won't choose the bad ones.

    Shi Yu lowered his head and drank the porridge, while Jing Weiyun sat across from him, nonchalantly filled the porridge with a spoon, and poured it back into the bowl.

    The dining table was quiet and harmonious.

    Suddenly, there was a crisp "crack", which was obviously the sound of porcelain falling to the ground and shattering.

    Shi Yu looked up subconsciously, and found that Jing Weiyun's spoon was lying on the ground in pieces, badly broken.

    With a calm expression and maintaining her character, she said sarcastically, "You can't even hold a spoon, what else can you do?" "..." "

    I

    don't think you will eat your rice, otherwise you will throw my bowl again later."

    Jing Zhiyun suddenly raised his eyes and looked at Shi Yu, and his eyes met in mid-air. Those bottomless black eyes made people feel chills inexplicably.

    In the past, he would never make any noise at the dining table, in order to avoid trouble and obstruct Shi Yu's eyes.

    Now, he just wants to get in the way of gloomy eyes.

    Jing Weiyun pursed her lips, her hand was still holding the spoon, the bandage on her wrist was clearly visible, and her fingertips trembled slightly.

    After the eldest lady finished scolding, she immediately squatted down, trying to pick up the porcelain shards with her hands.

    Shi Yu was so startled that his mind went blank.

    He is Jing Zhiyun! The protagonist of this world, the big boss who will turn his hands into clouds and his hands into rain in the future, a ruthless character with a head that makes people open their eyes without blinking.

    Shi Yu didn't know that Jing Zhiyun was not as obedient as he appeared on the surface.

    He fights fiercely, has a fierce temper, and can't control him when he becomes crazy. In school, no one dares to treat him like before.

    But...

    this doesn't mean that Jing Zhiyun won't be hurt or wronged, he's also human! It hurts everyone!

    People always see the strength on the surface of others, but often ignore the fragility hidden under the strength.

    "Bang!"

    Shi Yu abruptly put the cup on the table, with a little annoyance, "Come here."

    Jing Weiyun obediently walked over and stood in front of her, with a white bandage that couldn't be hidden under the cuffs.