Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    In the end, it was Su Wan who came out to smooth things over, trained the two of them again, and asked them to promise that they would discuss with their parents about anything in the future.

    After the training, Yu stood stupidly in the corridor for a long time, thinking, "What happened just now?" "Who am

    I? Where am I?"

    Jing Weiyun stood by and looked at the young lady in a daze, feeling a little funny.

    "Are you hungry?" he asked.

    "Ah?" Shi Yu hadn't recovered yet, and was digesting the "education of love" from his parents just now.

    "Go out to eat?" Jing Zhiyun asked again.

    This time Shi Yu came back to her senses, she raised her head and looked at Jing Weiyun suspiciously.

    He seemed to be wondering why this person could go out for dinner without blushing or beating his heart just after being scolded.

    Shi Yu sighed, "Half of my pocket money was deducted."

    The truth is, she didn't really want to go out, and the pocket money was deducted was true, but it wasn't to the point where she couldn't afford to eat.

    Jing Zhiyun was silent, stared at Shi Yu for two seconds, and said quietly, "Have you ever spent money on going out with me?"

    Hearing this, Shi Yu's body froze, and he began to count the past few months in his mind. Where the money goes.

    [Snacks are an apology, this is what Jing Zhiyun should buy. 】

    【Water for the school sports meeting counts as support? ]

    [The rice noodles seemed to be money spent by Jing Zhiyun. ]

    [There are also night markets to fish for goldfish and eat various snacks...]

    After counting, I was shocked.

    Was Jing Zhiyun so rich?

    She is the eldest lady of the Shi family, so it goes without saying that she has a lot of pocket money. Where did Jing Zhiyun get the money? According to the system, he seems to have seen others before...

    Shi Yu showed no expression, and said in a nonchalant tone, "It's better to hand over the ill-gotten gains."     Jing Weiyun

    : "...?"

The compensation for so many years includes the money that Chu Li gave at the beginning, and he will repay Chu Li in the future, and some bits and pieces of scholarships and the like.

    Even Jing Yanxu transferred money to him.

    Probably similar to that, give you money, you know something, don't ask for trouble.

    Jing Weiyun wasn't planning to fight for the position of heir, but they gave it and took it away.

    He is not a good person with noble character, and he doesn't want money when it is handed over.

    "Why didn't you say it before?" Shi Yu was a little puzzled after hearing this.

    "You didn't ask..."

    Shi Yu was busy doing tasks and bullying people before, and it seems that he really didn't pay attention to Jing Zhiyun's money. Come to think of it, as the protagonist, he shouldn't have to worry about food and clothing.